Mealticket is offline Senior Member

NE1 use DNP While on???

if so. How much dnp ; duration; what cycle were you on; duration. Any info would be great guys!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well... i did. No adverse effects from the gear. I did a little self experiment to test how far a body could go.. not a smart idea..... worked up to 1000mg for the better part of a month. Thought i was gonna die at the end, had a glucose IV all ready, fluids etc..

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Well... i did. No adverse effects from the gear. I did a little self experiment to test how far a body could go.. not a smart idea..... worked up to 1000mg for the better part of a month. Thought i was gonna die at the end, had a glucose IV all ready, fluids etc..

Sooo, how were the results

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    1000mg good lord! BTDR...you amaze me! lol.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    **** dude..... how bout u start a thread on all the crazy stuff you've done.... that'd be pretty interesting lol
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm on 700mg test prop and 500mg of EQ with 200mg of DNP for 30-60 days, also using 10ius of slin pwo (that's the interesting/dangerous part). DNP makes me go hypo on slin super fast.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think i would be able to handle sweating so much with the gear plus dnp . i would never sleep. i'm very curious to try it out though. kind of scary to think of running the 2 together.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i don't think i would be able to handle sweating so much with the gear plus dnp. i would never sleep. i'm very curious to try it out though. kind of scary to think of running the 2 together.
    I've never noticed a difference between using gear or not using while on DNP . I've done it before with 1g of test and 500mg of tren and went up to 600mg of DNP, no sides from the AAS. This time I'm doing it slower with 200mg along with a perfect diet and an hour of cardio 5x per week. And I'm using 10ius of insulin pwo, that's the only dangerous part as the DNP makes you use more carbs so you don't go hypo.

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I'm on 700mg test prop and 500mg of EQ with 200mg of DNP for 30-60 days, also using 10ius of slin pwo (that's the interesting/dangerous part). DNP makes me go hypo on slin super fast.
    Insane! What are you looking to accomplish with a 2 month dnp run? Do you really think its necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by cobra1414
    Insane! What are you looking to accomplish with a 2 month dnp run? Do you really think its necessary?
    It's a really low dose cycle so you have to run it longer than a higher dose one. Believe me I've lost 30lbs in 10 days with dnp , but this time I'm doing it slower with diet and cardio too. It's alot more comfortable and when I'm done I'll be in good cardiovascular shape as well. I'm doing 30 days then taking a week off to drop the water weight and evaluate how I look then I'll decide if I need to do more. As of now I'm on day 6 of DNP after 3 weeks of traditional cutting, and I only have about 10lbs more to lose to be 4% bf. So , the second month of dnp probably won't be neccessary.

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    It's a really low dose cycle so you have to run it longer than a higher dose one. Believe me I've lost 30lbs in 10 days with dnp, but this time I'm doing it slower with diet and cardio too. It's alot more comfortable and when I'm done I'll be in good cardiovascular shape as well. I'm doing 30 days then taking a week off to drop the water weight and evaluate how I look then I'll decide if I need to do more. As of now I'm on day 6 of DNP after 3 weeks of traditional cutting, and I only have about 10lbs more to lose to be 4% bf. So , the second month of dnp probably won't be neccessary.
    Wow! Never tried the low dose/long duration route myself, perhaps after next winter when I'm fat again.

keep us all posted

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i like this idea of dnp on cycle but i think i'll run it by itself first before i take that approach. from what i hear dnp can be hell. the longer approach might be the more desireable one.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i like this idea of dnp on cycle but i think i'll run it by itself first before i take that approach. from what i hear dnp can be hell. the longer approach might be the more desireable one.
    Yeah, I frontloaded my dnp cycle to get up to max dose for 200mg per day and the sides are almost negligible. I sweat alot while working out, and sweat some while sleeping, but atleast I can sleep. As far as I'm concerned a low dose for a longer time with excellent diet and cardio is the only way to go.

Thread Information