Thread: RASH or HIVES

TheBrent is offline Associate Member

RASH or HIVES

i took my first shot of test cyp 250mg (DK) and EQ 200mg (QV) on sunday, 2 days ago (i also started letrozole 5 days ago at 1.25 mg a day). Monday there were small red spots all over my stomach and chest, i woke up today and my arms stomch chest, back and neck are now coverd in bright red hives, that are starting to itch. its spreading down to my legs and onto my face... I'm not sure exactly what this is from, maybe the BA or BB in the compounds?!?! anyone have any experience or knowledge on this?

Im going to the doctor in about 2.5 hours. should i tell him what i took?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    allergic reaction to the gear or its dirty mex gear which is normal for mex gear like denkall but qv is usually okay
    if its the gear i would say its the denkall u got.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have used all the gear you are on and never had a challenge. You are however having an allergic reaction. It could be from either aas compound, letro, new vitamins, or even food. You should take benadryl 50mg every 4 hours, but if this is becoming worse by the minute then get to the doc. If you have any trouble breathing do not even wait on him... go to the ER.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    allergic reaction to the gear or its dirty mex gear which is normal for mex gear like denkall but qv is usually okay
    if its the gear i would say its the denkall u got.

****.... that sucks if its true, the thing is, with the DK is that my buddy is taking the same stuff, we drew from the same bottle and he has had no problems whatsoever, possibly the qv then... or maybe im having a reaction to something in it.

You could just be allergic to something specific. What food did you eat? What vitamins? Did you wash your clothes in a different detergent? Read my above post.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have used all the gear you are on and never had a challenge. You are however having an allergic reaction. It could be from either aas compound, letro, new vitamins, or even food. You should take benadryl 50mg every 4 hours, but if this is becoming worse by the minute then get to the doc. If you have any trouble breathing do not even wait on him... go to the ER.
    no trouble breathing, so thats a good sign... but im guessing i need to tell the doctor exactly what i was taking? i doubt it was food, nothing out of the ordinary... same vitamins and supplements that ive taken for 6 months, and the letro is also a possiblility.

**** this really sucks, first cycle and it looks like im done with it

That is why people say to do just one compound like test. Although I must say I never did it that way... If you go, yes you will need to tell him, your health and life is more important than your doctors bitch session. You just might be done with this cycle. still do a pct protocol even if it is short and lower doses.

i did eat some shrimp on sunday night, but i eat that quiet often and have never had a problem...

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Don't throw in the towell so easily my friend... try the benadryl and see if symptoms will subside... i mean.. its not the best but I would take the benadryl daily if i needed to to do my cycle...

That is why people say to do just one compound like test. Although I must say I never did it that way... You just might be done with this cycle. still do a pct protocol even if it is short and lower doses.
    ya i shoulda ran test alone for my first, now im too afraid to even take a shot of test to see if it was just the EQ i got because my friend is running a differnt EQ.

so about the doctor thing, there is a patient privacy policy correct? so i should probably tell them what i took?!?!

doctors can't say sh1t... don't sweat it...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrent
    ya i shoulda ran test alone for my first, now im too afraid to even take a shot of test to see if it was just the EQ i got because my friend is running a differnt EQ.

so about the doctor thing, there is a patient privacy policy correct? so i should probably tell them what i took?!?!
    I edited my post above to reflect the importance of health and your life. So yes if it is bad, tell him. Have you not banged any benadryl yet? The one thing about an allergy like this, is if it gets worse the second time it may just swell your throat up. This happened to me with a certain pain killer while in the hospital. I had hives first, a few weeks later went back they gave me the same thing and had trouble breathing. Oxygen is so much sweeter than getting big my friend.

I edited my post above to reflect the importance of health and your life. So yes if it is bad, tell him. Have you not banged any benadryl yet? The one thing about an allergy like this, is if it gets worse the second time it may just swell your throat up. This happened to me with a certain pain killer while in the hospital. I had hives first, a few weeks later went back they gave me the same thing and had trouble breathing. Oxygen is so much sweeter than getting big my friend.
    Yikes! personally I would do it anyways and just get myself an epinephrin shot on hand (JK) .... gotta maintain those airways... good call Meso

ya guys, thanks for alllll the help, i really appreciate it. I'm having a friend get some benadryl for me right now. im going to see if that helps and maybe skip the doctor.
    Im just really burnt that my first cycle went down like this. should i still consider taking a second shot this sunday, of only test?

and ya, breathing is definetly a major importance... so far theres not swelling in the throat that i can tell of.

First see how the benadryl goes before talking about injecting again. Also if you skip the doc, be curtious and cancel. If you do hit it again and you start having challenges I would hit the ER.

First see how the benadryl goes before talking about injecting again. Also if you skip the doc, be curtious and cancel. If you do hit it again and you start having challenges I would hit the ER.
    thanks bro, good idea. wow, looking at myself, im thinking that i wont be doing another shot, its ridiculous. maybe a var only cycle

welp, time for an oatmeal type bath thing.

Give us an update TheBrent

Give us an update TheBrent
    well i got some benadryl and have been taking it at 50mg about every 4 hours, it doesnt seem like its doing a hole lot, but there is no more spreading of the rash. I woke up this morning and my arms are clearing up a bit, and my face looks significantly better. I'm going to sit in the sun for about 20-30 minutes around 11:00 am. I'm not going to be going to the doctor, i think that this is going away slowly, but im sure once most of the substances are out of my body then i will be cleared up.

thanks for the concern Meso

Thread Information