edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

stuck my quad 5 times!

today really sucked i had to stick my right quad 5 times before i finally found the sweet spot. my right quad is just packed with nerves i swear i hit one every time. usually after twice the rage kicks in and i just shove it in, tried that today and my leg jumped off the floor by itself and it hurt like hell. but when u find the sweet spot i swear its the easiest place to inject.

djwales is offline New Member
    stay away from th sciatic or it wont be your leg just hitting the floor lol

what will really scare u is that im a nurse and still run into these problems.

joevette is offline Banned
    Sweet spot? All you need is to get it into the muscle. You'll always hit a nerve (otherwise you wouldn't even feel it). Don't be so picky, just stick and inject.

Bigg Dreamer is offline Junior Member
    i agree just stick it and inject, other wise your leg is going to end up more sore form all the holes than if you just injected the first time around

djwales is offline New Member
    edmen 2 i get these probs and i work for a needle exchange clinic lol

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    what size pin r u using? maybe if you went a little smaller you wouldnt feel it as much.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problems as you bro... I just don't do too many quad injections any more...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Man I have the EXACT same f'n problems too when it comes to injecting in my quads. Usually I have to try 2 to 3 times before I can start injecting. Weird.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i guess i got lucky as hell. did my first ever injection into my right quad monday morning and i didn't feel anything. i mean i felt absolutely nothing, was really weird. i used a 23g 1 1/2" (only went 2/3 in) terumo needle.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i dont usualy have a problem with them i've only hit a nerve once or twice i always have doen the outside of ym quad what do u guys do?

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, outside, just like it shows in spotinjections.com i hope they all go so easily, but i doubt i'll be that lucky.

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    Ive been getting lucky too with quad, i try to stay on the upper outer side of the quad and that seems to be the sweet spote.

my first 10 or 11 went with no problems but it seems like those ed sticks start to become a problem. i rotate glutes, delts, quads, and bi's. but always have the nerve probs in the quads.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Hopefully you've checked out spotinjections.com

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i've never done bis b4 but i do tris alot i almost like when they get sore the next day

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Hopefully you've checked out spotinjections.com
    yes i have checked out spotinjections and i can tell u that the pic of the glute injection is wrong. it's way to close to the sciatic.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro, simply stick, ASPIRATE , and if good inject. not all of them feel good, gotta take the good with the bad.
    ~HOP

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    bro, simply stick, ASPIRATE , and if good inject. not all of them feel good, gotta take the good with the bad.
    ~HOP
    My thoughts exactly. I'm not sure what you mean by "sweet spot". But you will feel the needle everytime. As long as you are in the appropriate area, and you aspirate, there should be no prob.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    where is the sciatic nerve in the quad????...i know what he means by a sweet spot. I have them myself you dont even go in 1/8 before it hurts like hell, it normally takes me 2 or 3 pokes if im lukcy.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    where is the sciatic nerve in the quad????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stuck my quad 5 times!-sc.jpeg  

Scooby1 is offline Member
    The first few times I injected into my quads, I used an ice pack to numb the area where I wanted to inject. Worked VERY well. I injected my quad about a week ago,with 2cc of EQ, and 1cc of test prop, and the swelling seemed to actually MOVE down my leg until it hit the distal(end by the knee) lateral head of my quad. I am now rethinking now about quad injections.....

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Just stay to the outside. I never have this problem and I shoot my quads more than any other muscles.

joevette is offline Banned
    I don't get how you're having a problem. I've hit quads around 100 times ussually with highly concentrated Test prop and tren ace (200mg/ml) and I've never had a problem. Yeah, it's going to hurt a little, you are jabbing a piece of metal into your leg. As long as you don't get blood when you asperate I say it's a good injection spot.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I dont think he's complaining about a general "Prick" from the needle pain. I have the same problem - Ive tried injecting into my quad 5 times and only 1 went well - still hurt a little as always, but no more than glutes or what ever. The other few I've done, normally, it burned like hell - one only went in 1/8th or so and it burned as though the pin was red hot! Ive had a few like that and the burn stays for the rest of the night but is gone by the morn. I also had 1 that I inserted, felt a little odd tingle, and as it went in further, it hit summit and made the muscle twinge quite a bit - so I pulled out and stuck it in the Glute - which went fine as always!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    on what side of the quad is the sciatic nerve?

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    inside

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    My thoughts exactly. I'm not sure what you mean by "sweet spot". But you will feel the needle everytime. As long as you are in the appropriate area, and you aspirate, there should be no prob.
    the sweet spot is just what i call it. the pain is not a problem its the twitching ive tried to push thru and it just starts to twitch more. but when i find my "sweet spot" i dont even feel the pin go in.

Thread Information