Danbrooks2k is offline Member

Spring Break 2005 = FAT, ANNOYING KIDS!

ok I was feeling like crap because its hard to eat any solids since my two extacted teeth sunday. And after drinking nothing but RTD40 protien drinks for 3 days I decided to cheat.

I figgured Taco Bell burrito supremes would be soft enough to handle so I headed across the bridge to south padre Island 5 minutes away tops... Well I forgot about spring break and all the traffic so I was stuck there for a while coming and going...

Holy $hit, what are these kids eating, expecially the girls, every single one of them had this ham from the bottom of thier rib cage to about the mid thigh... all wearing bikinis or shorts with this sloppy disgusting fat hanging over... It was just so marshmellowy it looked like they had only eaten white bread and sugar for 3 months...

and the dudes, almost as bad, it looked like evey one of them tryed to start lifting weight and trimming down like 2 weeks ago... a bunch of beer bloated sack of $hit riding around endlessly for hours screaming and whooping for no apparent reason.... I dont get it, I never did... I never understood that wolf pack mentality, and to watch how these guys act when they drive by a group of women... its the most pathetic thing I think I have ever seen, and out of the girl groups there is always the slut who is ready to hop in the truck, the fighter who starts trying to flex her Dykie little arms at the guys, and the fat chick who looks all offended... but nobody was looking at in the first place...

Then finally you get the one swole cat... you hope and you pray that he is gonna be a decent representative of the muscular community... FUC K NO... this jack a$$ gets his hands on a little winstrol and all of a sudden he thinks he's a tough guy... wearing shorts hanging off his A$$, a bandanna pulled down like a mexican gang member, a texas A&M visor on backwards and upside down, and sunglassed on his face some how, but not actually hooked over his ears... and This ridiculous looking jack a$$ wants to shoot hard looks at me for honking my horn at him to get him to move the fuc k out of the way so I can get into the drive thru...

I can understand him thinking he could get away with the hard look and ****ty flexing gesture he made stomping one foot... I have 2 vehicles ( paid for by the way ) a 2002 ford F-150, and a 1999 geo metro ( I bought if for an ex-gf to drive, and kept it becuase it gets 17813623813173 miles to the gallon... well kids today I was in the metro... on top of the hard look, the move I call the "swell" stomping one foot and lunging forward, something $hitty came out of his mouth, couldnt quite make it out but I am sure it impressed his fat little GF... well he still didnt move out of the fuc king way, and apparently he way very pleased with himself by the look on his face...

I gassed my little metro and hit the brakes about a foot away from him and his all girl groupies... he was coming around to meet me at my door, and i came out with that look... I am not saying I am a super tough guy... ( I dont have to ) but I will say that very few people will keep eye contact with me if I come out of a vehicle with " the look " ... he stopped for a second and kinda looked down... I said " you and your crew here, need to be a little more considerite of other people and MOVE THE FUC K OUT OF THE WAY... They were scooting out of the way pretty fast but he had to stroll off really slow like to prove how tough he was muttering some $hit under his breath....

Man maybe it was the 250mg of sust EOD kicking in, but I swear i could feel a vein popping out, I was beyond the end of my patience with this guy, the hole where they took my two teeth out was throbbing with out mercy, my stomach wanted solid food, and I wanted to get the FUC K off the island and back home in time to catch the simpsons.... I bounded forward and got in front of his dragging ass and balled up my fist... I swear if I would have gritted my teeth any harder I would have broken every one... " If YOU DONT MOVE YOUR ASS I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU INTO THE ****ING PAVEMENT, AND YOU BETTER TAKE THAT ****ING LOOK OFF OF YOUR FACE BEFORE I BITCH SLAP YOU INFRONT OF YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIENDS... "

Well he moved his ass out of the way partially because two of the girls drug him off, he tryed to stay swole til the end... $hit if it was me I would have said , oh sorry dude I didnt see you there, and moved out of the way... I am really not sure what he was trying to prove... of course confronting someone and not cracking tier skull open kinda gives my fist blue balls, its like jerking off but not finishing... I didnt push it any farther because I would have gone to jail with all the cops around, but he really needed an attitude adjustment in a bad way.

dude i know we were all kids once, but I never acted that way, I am always polite for as long as I can be... alway have been...

Since I didnt get to cripple that kid with a tire iron i figgured I could just vent it out here for a bit... but I swear the next one is taking a trip to the emergency room.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Haha, thats awesome bro. You got a good outlook on stuff.

I'm definately in the age group of those kinds of kids. And I fukking hate them, I just laugh when one of the little frat boys with a pink shirt on tries to act like a hard ass.

Dont get me wrong, I love going out drinkin and havin a good time, going to big parties and stuff. But there is no reason in all hell you need to act like a crazy badass to do so.

Unfortunately I have gotten in enough trouble this year and the last thing I need is a battery charge.
    Last edited by LB55blitz; 03-15-2005 at 07:26 PM.

Bigg Dreamer is offline Junior Member
    LOL, hell of a post bro that some funny sh@t. but i know what your talking about kid no a days have no respect, they think they can do whatever they feel like when ever they fell like and don't have to suffer any coniquinces, pisses me off too

LL08 is offline Member
    Good you controlled yourself. Disrespectful ****, i've had so many near jail situations like that. I'm pretty controlled some of my mates aren't that stable unfortunately. Makes for good stories though. Should have got out and made him look like the n0b he is in front of his 'hoes' haha

jon jon is offline Junior Member
    I am going to South padre next week with some freinds, but you won't see any of that attitude coming from any of us

Mach1 is offline Junior Member
    I love your stories. I hear ya though, not worth going to jail for some dumb ass. Not sure if I could have held back either and I'm only on DHEA right now. hehe

djwales is offline New Member
    dont you think its bad the people that have bin the gym put on a pound or 2 and start wearing the tight tops and staring everyone out they are w*n*ers they need to get a grip

I wish I wasnt so observent and sensitive to the things around me... It drives me insane because I dont miss a ****ing thing, and i have this uncanny ability to see right though all the smoke and mirrors that people try to put up and all I see is that filthy, jealous, rotten, selfish, naked underbelly of mankind...

It makes me physically ill, when all people have to do is be a little kinder, and a little less selfish and we would all be alot happier... but instead they prefer to purpously be inconsiderate, cruel, and mean to others and laugh at thier misfortunes... and when someone finally calls them out on it, they are like a ****ing deer in the headlights.... wha... wha... what did I do????

I live in a world where no matter how nice I want to be, I end up having to act like a ****ing pit bull to get any respect...

you know I was hard as nails when I was 160 lbs, but I got kids like that flexing on me because they thought they could get away with it.... ( They never did, they usually got embarrased ) The main reason I wanted to get swole in the first place is so I wouldnt have to fight anymore...

I gotta get rid of that metro, and get me a chopper, and a tatoo across my chest that says SERIAL KILLER!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    Man maybe it was the 250mg of sust EOD kicking in
    didnt have to mention how frequently you shot..

detailed to the last bit

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL...Dan is the man! I like your style, bro.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    with a pink shirt on

whats wrong with a pink shirt?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    lol...I love you dude

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    **** those kids man, why cant people just workout cause its fun and it makes u feal good, not because u want to show off that your tough, Im glad u didnt hit them but i am 100percent behind u ....keep training and thats the best way to be better than them

sorry bro's I was getting tired of looking at a picture of ABs that I dont really have any more... LOL... Ill lean out as soon as I get up to about 350... lol

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    probably from new york.. im a dic like that.... nah just playing i hate the quote "tuff guys"

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Faggots were pink shirt, j/k. But you would never catch my a$$ wearing a pink shirt. Some of my friends wear pink shirt, and I look at them and laugh. Lucky for one of my friends when wearing the pink shirt he always get laid, I've seen it once, I've seen it a hundred times

nah, a rude new yorker I dont mind, an ignorant Texas redneck, who trys to act like he is from some tough bario... no sir thats an autaupsy waiting to happen...

I swear these kids are born with a chip on thier shoulder... nothing wrong with that kid that his dad couldnt have straightend out with a good solid ass beating... ****ing time outs dont teach kids to respect authority, or each other for that matter...

In the 80's pink shirts and pastels were very acceptable by the way... my friend was into bight colors and the miami vice jackets... I didnt go for that ****, a Motorhead T shirt, 501s and steel toe boots. I like to wear somthing that I dont mind getting dirt or grease or blood on...
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 03-15-2005 at 08:43 PM.

nate3422 is offline Member
    ha ah roid rage , yeah me and my buddies just got back from spring break in florida, we propbably almost got arrested 5 times. got in a few fights too

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Thanx dude... that really made my day. Up there with one of ronnies stories. The rest of you know what im talking about.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Dbrooks, I am totally with you bro. I am going to spring break in less than two weeks and I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    ...and the dudes, almost as bad, it looked like evey one of them tryed to start lifting weight and trimming down like 2 weeks ago...
    trucking hilarious!

i love to hate spring breaker frat faggots to the nth power. when my buddy and i worked out together in college every douche in the whole entire school would invade the weight room for like two weeks before spring break. all they ever did was that stupid ab exercize where they stick a dumbell between their feet and do leg lifts- as if that was gonna get them all ripped in two weeks with their bird arms beer guts! i wish you would have sodomized that little prick.
    Last edited by John Stamos' Nephew; 03-15-2005 at 09:23 PM.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i hate when people try to act hard for no reason at all. there is just no need for it u dont kno what someone else will do. what if they pull out a gun? i try to avoid conflict with everyone but when your adrenaline starts going sometimes u gotta do what u gota do

to me it takes a bigger man to walk away from someone when you know you could hurt them really bad. And it takes a insecure little punk to act all passive aggressive just to stroke his own ego.

while I will have to admit, I am not glad that I walked away... I do know it was the right thing to do...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    to me it takes a bigger man to walk away from someone when you know you could hurt them really bad. And it takes a insecure little punk to act all passive aggressive just to stroke his own ego.

while I will have to admit, I am not glad that I walked away... I do know it was the right thing to do...
    there's not a day in my life where this crap doesn't happen! oh, man i totally see exactly where you're coming from.

people think it's a game or it's funny to purposely piss other people off. well,they think it's all fun and games until they get their head smacked open. then who's laughing...

cool to know there's someone else on the board that feels the same way i do!

i have also come to realize that around 80 to 90% of humans have an IQ of about 80....keep in mind mental retardation is 70

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    dam you always have the long lenthy posts, good read though danbrooks...

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    ihave a problem with the punks that come into my gym and act like they're the sh@t. bunch of 18 19 year olds benching 100 pounds and then spend 5 minutes in the mirror. one day i was doing shoulder press with dumbells and a group of them screwing around pushing eachother around bumped into me. now when i'm pushing the 100's over my head the last thing i want is some little smuck bumping me. i dropped my dumbells wich got everyones attention and told the guys calmly to watch what they were doing. one kid told me to go f@ck myself. i said excuse me. could you say that again. he grabbed my shirt and said it again. now as soon as he grabbed me that is considered assault so i calmly proceeded to lay him out with a forearm across the chops. things have been nice and peaceful at my gym ever since. all the punks that come in are always on there best behavior now. it's a much happier place. i even had other members tell me they were jealous because they wanted to do what i did. lol i love punks

You just ran into the Mods from the board who banned me, I think...

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Dan let me tell u bro, i know EXACTLY what u mean and how u feel! I live in Palestine/Jerusalem and it's ****ing ****ty here u gota act like a ****ing "pit bull" also to get some freakin respect, but that's life and it's a bitch!

Respect.

oh sweet dear jeesus no...

I would stack skulls to my armpits before I ever let anyone **** with me at the gym...

no sir, you can run down the hall with scissors, you can roll around in napalm, you can gargle with razorblades... but dear god and baby jeesus do not **** with me in the gym...

if someone even trys to correct me on my form i will throw a 45 at em like a ****ing frizbee... no you would not want to bump into me from ****ing around in the gym... somebody would fall down and might not get back up again.

no sir, thats just crossing the line, you should have drug him into the locker room and broke a mop handle off inside of him.... you know, as a warning...

cal565 is offline Junior Member
    I'm in that age group of those punks you described and I have to say those little ****s really get on my nerves too. There are always those guys who start working and after being in the gym for only 3 weeks they get on juice and on top of all of that they never work legs. Then they want to try to tell you that your form is all wrong, I just want to tell them to shut the **** up and go work your chest for the 4th day in a row.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I wish I wasnt so observent and sensitive to the things around me... It drives me insane because I dont miss a ****ing thing, and i have this uncanny ability to see right though all the smoke and mirrors that people try to put up and all I see is that filthy, jealous, rotten, selfish, naked underbelly of mankind...

It makes me physically ill, when all people have to do is be a little kinder, and a little less selfish and we would all be alot happier... but instead they prefer to purpously be inconsiderate, cruel, and mean to others and laugh at thier misfortunes... and when someone finally calls them out on it, they are like a ****ing deer in the headlights.... wha... wha... what did I do????

I live in a world where no matter how nice I want to be, I end up having to act like a ****ing pit bull to get any respect...

you know I was hard as nails when I was 160 lbs, but I got kids like that flexing on me because they thought they could get away with it.... ( They never did, they usually got embarrased ) The main reason I wanted to get swole in the first place is so I wouldnt have to fight anymore...

I gotta get rid of that metro, and get me a chopper, and a tatoo across my chest that says SERIAL KILLER!
    Amen to that.... I always try to be nice to people and when I notice that someone is holding a gaze at me my first response is to smile.... then grimace if they don't... people are so stupid... don't they realize us white guys are f#cking crazy??? I mean I could easily kill them with a ball point pen and eat them... (nothing meant by the white guy thing btw)

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Dan-

I totally agree with ya. I get the same **** thing (guys that have something to prove) in the gym. I feel for ya, but make sure you stay outta jail.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Amen to that.... I always try to be nice to people and when I notice that someone is holding a gaze at me my first response is to smile.... then grimace if they don't... people are so stupid... don't they realize us white guys are f#cking crazy??? I mean I could easily kill them with a ball point pen and eat them... (nothing meant by the white guy thing btw)

Easy my pasty brother.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    those insecure little pricks need to feed their egos and act tough in front of their friends, because they know they are bitches. you dont need to prove nothing to nobody except yourself and if u aint done that already u never will.

the other week i was with a couple friends all drunk and one buddy got lippy to my friend they talked some **** for a little while. then he got lippy to me i just grabbed him threw him into the wall left a huge hole. then i pinned him to the ground and started bitch smacking him. then hes like man you know my cousin man ill get him to **** you up i hate when people are like that. you know who i know my first in your face. anyways the next weekend when i saw him he apoligized

Stackertoo is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Danbrooks2k]Man maybe it was the 250mg of sust EOD kicking in, but I swear i could feel a vein popping out, I was beyond the end of my patience with this guy, the hole where they took my two teeth out was throbbing with out mercy, my stomach wanted solid food, and I wanted to get the FUC K off the island and back home in time to catch the simpsons.... /QUOTE]
    That **** had me laughing my ass off. Don't forget to use Sus-Fu on his ass.
    Not questioning if you can fight or anything. Alot of mfer's can. But I can't help but be reminded of the thread about Sus vs. 4 a-holes.
    And your ass is lucky being that close to juice heaven (some might disagree, but Mexico kicks ass).
    Peace. And good luck at the drive through!

well I am gonna go ahead and say... umm hell yeah! mexico at my fingertips is pretty ****ing smooth. Not to long ago I had a fiance, and we were building a house together near Dallas, when she stabbed me in the back I gave her the house, but I took the money ( we set aside to finish it )... and I sat down to decide were to move ( I have an RV ).... I am originally from florida so I wanted warm weather ( dallas aint warm enough for me ) and I always wanted to live on the border for the juice.... so the south padre island area is what I chose, never even been here before... I just drove down and set up shop.... I actually had a gym membership before I had an RV spot... LOL.

As far as fighting goes, I am not a big fan of it, I hate the sick feeling I get in the pit of my gut when I have to get violent. My ex fiance knew this, and when she betrayed me I guess she was under the impression that I COULDNT fight...

That was kinda a mistake, I had black belt ( or the equivelant rankings ) in 3 martial arts before doing 7 years in the ARMY, where I boxed, kickboxed, and got my 4th black belt in hapkido in Korea... Not to mention a few bare knuckle "bear pit" fights against a few marines whaile attending the Rangers light leaders course in fort benning GA.

I guess she might have wanted to know all of this before she had the guy she was ****ing behind my back come and buck up to me in my own home... he somehow got spin kicked through a window out onto the balcony and then had his head beat in all the way down the stairs and across the front yard.
    I cant even imagine what a broken occular socket feels like.

The only reason I am not in prison right now is because I was smart enough to say i thought he was an intruder and i was afraid for my life ( the cops knew it was BS, but he was in my house so they went along with it ) and I got off scott free... not even probation...

that was the wost day of my entire life, athough after giving someone a savage beating I can see how you could acquire a taste for it. Its a pretty good feeling if they have it coming I guess.

so, yeah I suppose I can hold my own pretty OK, and I think its prolly best for me to stay away from frat kids that dont know when to shut the **** up and walk away... LOL

nice chattin with ya guys... back to bed for me

Thread Information