Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    wired-up's Avatar
    wired-up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Inside a 3cc Dart
    Posts
    660

    Ketoifen vs. Benadryl for Clen

    Just wondering who has used both and what the difference was? I have a bottle of *** Ketoifen. I've read the recommended dose is 2-3mgED, but that might be wrong. What dose works for you? Have you also used benadryl? How do they compare?

  2. #2
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    I have used both........... both work but bynadryl is cheaper and easier to get so I use that.................. With ketofin you may need to take up to 10mg a day

  3. #3
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832
    Not to steal the thread bro, but how much bynadryl should one take 25mg or 50mg? I forgot to take my second dose before my workout, I'm a complete dumbass

  4. #4
    Tyson2481's Avatar
    Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    269
    bump id like to know how much benydryl to take as well, the clen handbook only refers to ketotifen and not benydryl thanks

  5. #5
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I have used both........... both work but bynadryl is cheaper and easier to get so I use that.................. With ketofin you may need to take up to 10mg a day
    \
    why benadryl for clen ???

  6. #6
    Tyson2481's Avatar
    Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    269
    to re-upgrade receptors

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Every 2 to 3 weeks I will run 50mg of benadryl at night while running clen for 7 days.

  8. #8
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Every 2 to 3 weeks I will run 50mg of benadryl at night while running clen for 7 days.
    so you take the dryl one time at night or for a period of time while taking clen ?? sorry for the ignorance i have never heard of taking dryl while on clen

  9. #9
    BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    1,941

  10. #10
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74

    **** bubba! you have done all my research today. i feel like a cheater thanx though

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    so you take the dryl one time at night or for a period of time while taking clen?? sorry for the ignorance i have never heard of taking dryl while on clen
    I take it only when runnig clen for a long period of time........... I take the benadryl every 2 to 3 weeks durring the cycle for 7 days at 50mg

  12. #12
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I take it only when runnig clen for a long period of time........... I take the benadryl every 2 to 3 weeks durring the cycle for 7 days at 50mg
    yeah i read the hooker deal, i understand it now. thanx guys.. so i can just throw the eca stacks out the door! also there is a chart floating aroung that shows the effects of clen , dnp and eca stacks.. anyone know what i am talking about.. has to do with % of metabolism or something like that..

  13. #13
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    50-100mg per night... Didn't work well with me, next time I will try keto. Ran over 5 weeks and had some issues of it loosing effectiveness as well as clen side disappeared but other ones popped up. Hooker is a great resource of information type in Clen Benadryl and my thread also has links to hookers detailed write ups.

  14. #14
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    thanx meso, this chart or whatever said something like this regarding % of metabolism increase.

    dnp =33% increase
    clen = 8% increase
    eca= 3% increase

    anyone know what i am ttalking about??

  15. #15
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    thanx meso, this chart or whatever said something like this regarding % of metabolism increase.

    dnp =33% increase
    clen = 8% increase
    eca= 3% increase

    anyone know what i am ttalking about??
    I think it is in the education section, dnp collective articles or something like that... SV-1 wrote it/ compiled it.

  16. #16
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think it is in the education section, dnp collective articles or something like that... SV-1 wrote it/ compiled it.

    yeah thanx!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •