Thread: cholesterol

Biff77 is offline Junior Member

cholesterol

what is the fastest way to start bringing down cholesterol besides diet?? I already dropped it 70 points in 90 days with diet....

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    This is very good progress. If your wanting to take a drug to bring it down further,I wouldnt. Just keep doing what your doing

No drugs,,, doc wants me on lipitor,,,, I had read a thread-- soembody had said brewers yeast ?? but I can find the thread....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You are doing great. Keep it up.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Lechithin, is supposed to naturally lower cholesterol. you can get it at the health food store.

Lipitor might be worth a try, if your cholesterol is really high. but whatever you do, stay away from Crestor. that sh!t is a pure product of evil, made by the devil. my doctor told me i had to take it, or i would die 10 years early from heart attack. i told him, i would rather die 10 years early, and enjoy my life. instead of being on crestor, and being a cripple till the day i die. the joints in my hands hurt so bad, that i couldnt even hold a pen to write with. my roomate developed gout from taking crestor. which then led to a bunch of other health problems, when the doctor gave him gout medication, instead of realizing it as a side effect of crestor.

any more help??

googs is offline New Member
    you could try some simvastatin tablets...much easy and less sides..

use it very short term and look after your diet....

dr gave me some....for those of you who have high cholestrol...the damage is already done..thats what the dr says...so all you can do is keep it low and stop it further...!

P.s. does test e bring down or help with cholestrol..?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    concentrated garlic tablets are sold in health stores, fish oil capsules, eating cashews and almonds just a little each day.

Thread Information