Thread: cycle question

nathanw21 is offline Member

cycle question

this might be a dumb idea but i thought that would run it buy you bro's before i did it. currently i am running this cycle
    1-12 100mg prop
    1-10 100mg tren a
    2-10 anavar

what i was thinking was i wanted to up my test. i have some omnadren and was thinking of throwing that in there two times a week instead of the prop. the reason i am considering this is because there is so much prop in the omnadren that i am not sure it would hurt me too much to do it two times a week instead of eod. as long as i am running the prop the other 5 days. thanks for your responses. nate

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    this might be a dumb idea but i thought that would run it buy you bro's before i did it. currently i am running this cycle
    1-12 100mg prop
    1-10 100mg tren a
    2-10 anavar

what i was thinking was i wanted to up my test. i have some omnadren and was thinking of throwing that in there two times a week instead of the prop. the reason i am considering this is because there is so much prop in the omnadren that i am not sure it would hurt me too much to do it two times a week instead of eod. as long as i am running the prop the other 5 days. thanks for your responses. nate
    There's not a lot of prop in omna's...... I think it's 35mg per 1ml. stick with what you're doing........... pluss the longer acting esters in the omnadren will take time to build blood levels..............

One thing though I would at least run the prop to week 14 because the fina is too close to PCT and could hamper your recovery.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    thanks bro. i think i will just up my prop then. save the omnadren for a later date. thanks again.

Thread Information