musclestack is offline Productive Member

newbie need help

Hey, guys. Thought you could help me out a little. I started using AAS about 2 years ago. My first 3 cycles were great. Ever since then though I haven't made any gains. I've tried different gear, higher dosages dosages (tried everything). I know the gear is legit cuz it's worked before and also have some friends on it that are gaining. My diet is great 350+gm. protein/day. ****load of calories, the whole nine yards. I've been on MANY different cycles since my last successful one, and nothing seems to work. Most I'll gain is like 4 lbs., then after that-nothing. I still get the side effects (acne, oily skin, coarse hair).

I do have to confess something though. I have never ran PCT in any of those cycles. Yes-I AM STUPID (there, I said it for you). I was naive about how important it really is. Not to make excuses, but I do research on AAS about every night, but it seems like the only info. any site has to offer is just on the cycle (gear) itself. Nothing about PCT.

Could not using PCT be the reason why I'm not making gains? If so, how can I correct this? I am on a cycle right now that includes Sust.-500 mg/wk, Deca -400 mg/wk., and Dianabol tabs (50 mg/day).

Currently-5'8", 190 lbs, around 12-13% BF.

Thanks guys. Please help.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    MS, you say you're getting sides so your gear is legit. That means you're responsible for your lack of gains. You HAVE to be doing something wrong, either in the gym or in the kitchen.

Cygnus is offline New Member

Just a note....

I dont claim to know much about anything on this topic. But I have been reading the hell out of the threads here and there is a whole section on PCT.
    Just FYI. Good luck bro.

nutrition

My nutrition and food intake (and training) is 5 times better than all of my friends who are making gains off the same gear. No junk food whatsoever. I would just like to know if the lack of PCT would be causing this. Any experienced AAS user ever experience this?

Thanks.

bump

Bump

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Lack of PCT wont stop you from making gains on the cycle, just keeping them afterwards.

Thread Information