Thread: Help Please?

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Help Please?

ok didn't get any help on the boring azz PCT forum, alright will b running eq,deca ,and test e for 15 weeks. 2 weeks after last shot of test will be taking clomid, will clomid all by itself block all that estrogen and help kick start my test levels again? most of all will it help block ALL that estrogen?????
    dont want to suffer from bitchtits you know!CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok, I would start pct 3 week past your last shot of deca or EQ. I would run Nolva to block estrogen and you can find Pheedno's PCT protocol in the forum.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

nate3422 is offline Member
    i would take nolva also

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Well I Heard That Nolva. Sucks I Will Give It A Try. My Question Still Remains The Same Though,do You Think Clomid Will Help Block The Estrogen As Well? I Will Get Clomid And Nolvadex . Is Clomid Good For Blocking The Estrogen Too?

Logan13 is offline Banned

no

I would throw some liquidex and B6 in there during cycle, then follow Pheedno's PCT protocol (nolva and clomid). Nolva and clomid work in similar fashion, some overlapping on receptors, but some receptor site specific action in there. together for pct you will be fine, one concern is that you are taking Deca for 15 weeks, this is a long cycle on a compound that will shut you down bigtime. Nolva @ 20mg ED & Clomid @ 300mg/100mg/50mg according to Pheednos PCT protocol.
    -Logan13

Thread Information