EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Would taking clomid while on a fina only cycle prevent me from being shutdown?

Would taking clomid while on a fina only cycle prevent me from being shutdown? Say, 50mg's a day? I've done fina only cycles before, and they work great for me. However, it does shut me down pretty hard, as most people. Some have told me to add some test while taking it, but that's not really an option since ANY type of test even the slightest amount gives me gyno. I also considered the fact that I might become immune to the effects of clomid if I took it for the whole time I was on, and then I wouldnt get the desired effect from it when I needed it when I quit the fina. Whatcha think?

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    No. And that goes for any gear in place of the fina, and any dosage you want of the clomid.

And btw, deca and fina will shut you down hard and fast.

trapz101 is offline New Member
    clomin will keep the levels balanced throught the cycle. keep on the c after the cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorn
    No. And that goes for any gear in place of the fina, and any dosage you want of the clomid.

And btw, deca and fina will shut you down hard and fast.
    Agreed...... This is why you should run test in ALL your cycles. All AS' will shut you down the extra test you inject will keep your libido going, keep your mood good, and tons of other benifits of having more test in your system.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    my buddy just got off a fina cycle said he had no problems what so ever, the same for me with Deca i have never ever been shutdown ?? dont really no why, the juice i can get is Vet stuff, maybe that has something to with it ?????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    my buddy just got off a fina cycle said he had no problems what so ever, the same for me with Deca i have never ever been shutdown ?? dont really no why, the juice i can get is Vet stuff, maybe that has something to with it ?????
    You were shut down..... when ever you run AS you will get shutdown at some point...... the difference is not everyone will see the same problems when shut down.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Sex drive is not an indicator of natural testosterone production. Any exo hormone is going to shut down HPTA when administered.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I've been doing a little research on the net and a few places have stated that taking vitex throughout the cycle can help in the shutting down caused by fina and help in reducing gyno symptoms at teh end of the cycle. Anyone know anything about this?

Tren raises prolactin, and prolactin lowers test; so taking anything that inhibits prolactin will help keep test elevated. That is why I recommend B6 throughout and during PCT. The severity of the prolactin increase would obviously play a role in how much the PRL inhibtor benefited, but it's a worthy addition none the less

bake is offline Junior Member

How much b6

How much b6 would you recommend for a cycle including Tren @75mg ED?

Bake

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Tren raises prolactin, and prolactin lowers test; so taking anything that inhibits prolactin will help keep test elevated. That is why I recommend B6 throughout and during PCT. The severity of the prolactin increase would obviously play a role in how much the PRL inhibtor benefited, but it's a worthy addition none the less

200mg ED throughout the cycle. If lactation presents itself, raise to 300mg twice daily untill symptoms subside, then maintain a 300mg dose for the remainder of the cycle.

Swellin Guest
    Hey Pheedno, you should link to that big long post you made about B6...maybe put that in your signature.

Where did you post that...was it here or at WCBB?

Good read.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You can take small dosages of HCG at about 500iu's a day but not recommended clomid during cycle. Also, i wouldn't recommend HCG though only for long term cycles that cause testicular shrinkage. Up to you.

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    If you are worried about being shut down try doing shorter cycles. I have read alot about 2 week cycles and alot of people like them. You won't get shut down nearly as hard in only 2 weeks. I am just finishing my first 2 week cycle of tren , winny, and test and I have gained 7 lbs. I'll have to wait and see how much I can keep, but from what I read it isn't unrealistic to keep all of your gains from these short cycles.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion the best method of a cycle stack is to equate the best way to reach a saturation period, keep from causing unbalanced spikes in test levels, and to stay at that saturation phase or hold it there as long as possible for proper gains and less side affects.

I dont see the point of a 2 week cycle and causing the surge in your system like that. I have seen this mentioned before but if it were such a good method then why is it not highly recommended among the multitude of boards I visit? I dont see that kind of cycle highly promoted here.

Youre asking for severe side affects and permanent damage causing such spikes in your pasma levels and sudden increase and decrease in the test levels. In my opinion in the long run this causes or hinders gains and I find it hard for someone to keep the gains in the long run as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_ma
    If you are worried about being shut down try doing shorter cycles. I have read alot about 2 week cycles and alot of people like them. You won't get shut down nearly as hard in only 2 weeks. I am just finishing my first 2 week cycle of tren, winny, and test and I have gained 7 lbs. I'll have to wait and see how much I can keep, but from what I read it isn't unrealistic to keep all of your gains from these short cycles.

Thread Information