Williama is offline New Member

Info on Supertest 250

Can somebody please tell me a good way to or website to use to find out good info about steroids ; side effects, cycles, injection amounts, etc
    Thanks for any advise
    Bill

Ummm here.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Williama
    Can somebody please tell me a good way to or website to use to find out good info about steroids ; side effects, cycles, injection amounts, etc
    Thanks for any advise
    Bill
    have you checked this site specifically:
    http://www.steroid.com/drugprof.php
    http://www.steroid.com/side.php

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    supertest 250 is the same as sustanon , if thats what your asking... its from Tornel labs in mexico... 10ml vials the label is blue then a little white then red... from top to bottom.

it needs to be injected every other day for best results ( I have done it far less frequently with good results however ) and its a fine first cycle or last cycle all by its self or in a stack...

I like it and have used it on and off since around 1998

ooFrankie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Ummm here.
    lol x2

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    supertest is way underdosed and the vials are also underfilled
    i dont like tornell
    but i have used it and it works
    wont use it again there is better out there

all oppinion, all mine have been filled correctly, and I havent noticed any differnce in strength compared to regular sust redi jects that run 15 bucks a pop...

no matter where you buy your sust, its gonna be about 6 bucks per amp... but a 10cc vial of supertest is 30-35 bucks... comes out to 3.50 per cc... even if it was a tad underdosed, it still is a good deal and I have never had any complaints with it since 1998.

but, then again I can practicly walk across the street to get it... other folks have to get whats availiable to them and ST250 may not be on the top of thier list...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    all oppinion, all mine have been filled correctly, and I havent noticed any differnce in strength compared to regular sust redi jects that run 15 bucks a pop...

no matter where you buy your sust, its gonna be about 6 bucks per amp... but a 10cc vial of supertest is 30-35 bucks... comes out to 3.50 per cc... even if it was a tad underdosed, it still is a good deal and I have never had any complaints with it since 1998.

but, then again I can practicly walk across the street to get it... other folks have to get whats availiable to them and ST250 may not be on the top of thier list...
    i have seen articles in the past of all tornels products being underdosed and the super was under by like 20% and thats fine but when ur planning a cycle underdosed and overdosed gear screws things up (u think ur shooting 250mg of test but its really 200mg) there is too many companys out there with better gear too settle for tornels underdosed crap

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with juiceinthehood, supertest 250 sucks...period

well again all conjecture, i have seen the stuff first hand work its magic on quite a few BBs, including a guy that was just one spot from his pro card ( diet issues made him come in 13, not the supertest )

sure, I like denkall and QV, they are both available in mexico just as commonly... but there isnt any other company over here making a sust type steroid except for tornel... so why would I pay more to get ripped off, with seizures, or dishonest suppliers or selective scammers.

If mexico is an option for you, you cant go wrong with supertest250...

now of course if you are juiceinthehood and your butler jeeves wheels in a steroid serving tray every morning well then, by all means be selective...

its a good product, prolly not the best, but I get good results, never once felt any flu like symptoms from it, and its cost effective.

I hear juiceinthehood is so fancy that he only uses gold plated designer needles, and after he draws even one cc from any vial, he throws the rest of it away... yeah I heard he is real fancy...

lol, kidding man

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I have used supertest many times and used real sus and there is no comparison. Tornell only being underdosed by 20% i think is being generous.

DANBROOKS2K
    I hear juiceinthehood is so fancy that he only uses gold plated designer needles, and after he draws even one cc from any vial, he throws the rest of it away... yeah I heard he is real fancy...

AFTER I DRAW HAH. R U KIDDING I HAVE PPL. DRAW THE JUICE FOR ME. OOOHP GOTTA GO TIME FOR MY PROP SHOT. COMING JEEVES!!!

glad we can agree to disagree bro... LOL funny stuff...

Thanks for all the advise guys I think I will go with the Sustanon next cyle but for now I have already started a cylcle of Pet Pharma Supertest 250 at 250 mg every five days. Has any body ever used this brand and if so is it any good. I have not got to good of result in two shot, execpt for a little bloated muscle and small amount of stregth.
    Thanks for any advise

its short acting testosterone and really needs every other day injections... I was dumb and did it weekly before and made some gains, but I wouldnt suggest it... not fammiliar with that company actually ( never used them anyway ) it may just be test e... better find out what your pumping in your ass first bubba...

cutmass is offline Junior Member
    i love my supertest 250 ive cycled it twice ima switch up though just for change next month and try denkalls

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    sust redi jects that run 15 bucks a pop...
    f**k that

ill take supertest 250 for 3.50 a cc any day bro... I say **** that too...

even if it was under dosed ****, I would just take twice as much...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Williama
    Thanks for all the advise guys I think I will go with the Sustanon next cyle but for now I have already started a cylcle of Pet Pharma Supertest 250 at 250 mg every five days. Has any body ever used this brand and if so is it any good. I have not got to good of result in two shot, execpt for a little bloated muscle and small amount of stregth.
    Thanks for any advise
    To take advantage of the Propionate ester and keep blood levels as consistent as possible (which reduces side effects), Supertest should be shot every other day...

needle is offline Senior Member
    I just dont care for S T 250 not enough prop!

THanks i think that i will go down to a shot every four days considering that this is my first cylce . Good advise from everyone

Thread Information