saluu is offline Banned

is masteron underrated

okay guys i have heard of talk of every steroid except for masteron it this a good roid. i feel it is never talked about . anyone have profiles on this and what is does basically does it put on mass at all. This is one steroid that is never talked about that much for some reason and yet it is expensive .

Any input on masteron would be great and your personal views if it is good or not. ANy one experience with masteron before any experiences.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Masteron is great if you are cutting some extreme bf and don't want to lose muscle. I am talking about bf percentages most of the people on this forum will never see, less than 4.5% when your body becomes very catabolic from the lack of carbs and fat.

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I think its because its very hard to come by. I saw it ONE time a couple of years ago, and I'm pretty sure it was legit. $320 for 10ccs of it(yes highway robbery) but the guy said it was extremely hard to get ahold of. I think hooker has used it and liked it? I think I remember him writing something about it.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Masteron is extremely effective for cutting, but they KEY is that you must already have a low enough BF to begin with.

You can also find it for a MUCH better price than $320 for a 10cc bottle. And don't asked me where because I won't tell you even if I knew. Sh*t, I could get a whole cycle for a lot less than that.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    masteron is good if your b/f is aroung 6-7% i have used it and ripped from it.

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I didn't say it was cheap, I said thats what ol' boy wanted aka GYM PRICES haha

judge_dread is offline Member
    Masteron no longer exists! I think British Dragon and Xelox are makin this today only...Mastabol i guess.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    Masteron no longer exists! I think British Dragon and Xelox are makin this today only...Mastabol i guess.
    Masteron doesn't exist??? Someone lied to you. Lots of UG Labs and others are making masteron (drostanolone propionate ) now.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Its as easy to get as any other aas are today

Masteron is my favorite steroid . I've used most major UGLabs version of it (TF, St*rk, D****m, etc...) and usually, it's what I use when trying to judge a UGLabs' effectiveness (since I am so familiar with the drug and what it does at what dose).

I'm trying XXXLabs' Masteron next, I think.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    isn't it pretty hard on the hair

judge_dread is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Masteron doesn't exist??? Someone lied to you. Lots of UG Labs and others are making masteron (drostanolone propionate) now.
    No bro I know that drostanolone propionate exists...as Masteron does not exist!

Yeah....we use terms like "deca " to mean any sort of Nandrolone Decanoate (not just from Organon)...just like we say "masteron " to mean any sort of Dros.Prop.

Technically, those are brand names...but...we just use them instead of the chemical name.

Thread Information