jrufs is offline New Member

newbie doing homework beofre first evr cycle

howdy all,
    i am a newbie on here and plan on doing my first ever cycle early next year, like feb 2011, i am hoping to gather as much info as possible before proceeding with it, hence the wait til the new year.
    stats as follows
    age 39
    heighjt 5,10"
    weight 160lbs
    bf 7% yes 7%
    training 3 yrs

current diet around 3500/400 cals per day
    i am the skiiny guy that just cant put it on, ive put on a little over the last yr with increased food intake and weight gain supplements, however despite upping my intake in the last 3/4 months i havent budged whatsoever. i have been training on and off for over 15yrs but consistently for the past 3.
    the cycle i intend taking in the new yr
    is 2 x 250mg test e 10 wks
    clomind week 12-15

any info would be greatly appreciated guys

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Check out the diet section first. Look through the stickies until you see one called 'Hardgainer'. Read it. Let's see what we can do for you without the use of steroids first.

cobra305 is offline Member
    Diet, diet, diet, and more diet. Your diet needs help get it in check and then make the next step in a couple months

rmacgurn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrufs View Post
    howdy all,
    i am a newbie on here and plan on doing my first ever cycle early next year, like feb 2011, i am hoping to gather as much info as possible before proceeding with it, hence the wait til the new year.
    stats as follows
    age 39
    heighjt 5,10"
    weight 160lbs
    bf 7% yes 7%
    training 3 yrs

current diet around 3500/400 cals per day
    i am the skiiny guy that just cant put it on, ive put on a little over the last yr with increased food intake and weight gain supplements, however despite upping my intake in the last 3/4 months i havent budged whatsoever. i have been training on and off for over 15yrs but consistently for the past 3.
    the cycle i intend taking in the new yr
    is 2 x 250mg test e 10 wks
    clomind week 12-15

any info would be greatly appreciated guys
    with that calorie load and no weight gain at your body weight i would first do some blood work. a thyroid panel, test, est, dht, dhea-s for starters and anything for general health like your cholesterol (panel) before starting a cycle. Then you know where your starting from, and if you might be hyperthyroid...

Thread Information