MuscleMass is offline New Member

Where would i have better gains?

where would i have better gains, 12 shots of deca stacked wit 12 shots of sust or 12 shots of sust stacked with 20 shots of winni??

me: 2nd cycle, 5'9" 165lbs, 19 yrs old
    bench: 225lbs (2-5x's)
    squat: 275lbs (5-8x's)

goals: 175lbs+
    bench: 275lbs+
    squat: 350lbs+

im lacking in $$ so this is all i can do, for $450 if you have any other ideas, leave it for me...

nate3422 is offline Member
    you shouldnt even really be doing a cycle being that you are only 19

Take your money and go buy food.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    you can gain tons of weight just eatin correctly... i gained 65 lbs naturally of lean mass in 4 years... thats about as much as you can gain on juice man... just eat right and workout hard... you'll get big quick...

can someone just answer the question....thanks

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    probably deca and sust.

ive been working out for 5 yrs, i eat right, take protein daily, ive been on creatine ethyl ester hcl, no2/ l-glutamine...i get my gains but juice would b a big step up from where im at, i dont want to hear go buy food or go eat right, can someone just answer the question for me..

your squat is terrible... your bench is nto that great...

these numbers should be much higher... EXP. your squat... get this up to 350 for 6 and then think about it...

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    deca and sust IMO.

ps... i'm not flaming...

i'm 20, i'm the same height only i'm 30 lbs heavier than you ( my bf is very low) and youve been working out for an extra year... this tells me something... it tells me you arent eating well and or working out correctly...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    ps... i'm not flaming...

i'm 20, i'm the same height only i'm 30 lbs heavier than you ( my bf is very low) and youve been working out for an extra year... this tells me something... it tells me you arent eating well and or working out correctly...
    Quit strokin' your own clover

But yeah I agree, you still have natural potential that you haven't met yet. Stay natural.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMass
    i eat right
    Apparently not.

Listen, and listen good. Steroids are not a replacement for correct training and diet, they are a supplement. Facts are, you haven't reached your genetic potential at a whopping 165 lbs, and you're not ready for steroids. EAT MORE. Do you have any idea how many grams of carbohydrates/fat/protein you eat every day? Or an estimate on calories?

Also, no one can answer your question because the term "12 shots of deca " doesn't tell us anything. Are you shooting 1cc per shot or 3cc? How often? What is the mg/ml of your deca? Do you have PCT lined up?
    Last edited by AandF6969; 03-16-2005 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Quit strokin' your own clover

just a comparison as to how he hasnt been dieting and or training correctly if he's at 165... bottom line... calories will put weight on, whether it is good or bad weight, it will still put weight on... you arent eating enough if you are at 165... thats the bottom line

my stats are lacking because i was in a car accident 4 months ago which left me in the hospital for a week and a half with a ruptured splean and two ****ed up knees, they took a lot of blood so i lost a lot of muscle...ive been power lifting for the past 2 months to try and get my gains back, i eat like a monster, my protein intake in on point and im also cycling no2, l-glutamine and creatine ethyl ester hcl. next step is this cycle which should take me above where PRs were...im glad u all are full of yourselfs but i got ****ed up and hit a barrior in my workouts, when i tell u i eat right i mean it....can someone just answer the question out there, somewhere...****

Niether.

ive gained 15lbs in the past month and a half...im planning on running 400 mg Deca /week, 500 mg Sustanon 250/week

i eat like a monster, my protein intake in on point
    This doesn't tell us anything. I used to think I "ate like a monster" when I weighed 135 and couldn't gain weight. Then I figured out my calories and it turns out I wasn't eating $hit. Numbers are your friends....

can someone just answer the question out there, somewhere...****
    Again, it is impossible to answer your original questions because "1 shot" of deca can be 1cc, it can be 3cc, it can be 200mg/ml, it can be 400mg/ml.... Also how often are you shooting these compounds? How long?

i think im just gonna shoot them all in my dick, actually nevermind dont answer me, im just gonna listen to the main sources on steroid .com instead of listening to a bunch of "steroid experts" that sit online and post on this forum all day acting like they kno what theyre talking about

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    i think im just gonna shoot them all in my dick, actually nevermind dont answer me, im just gonna listen to the main sources on steroid.com instead of listening to a bunch of "steroid experts" that sit online and post on this forum all day acting like they kno what theyre talking about
    Look bro, @ 19 I thought I knew everything and didn;t want to listen to conflicting viewpoints also. But you need to wise up. Train natural till you've hit your potential. That is my advice.But it is obvious that you've made your mind up. Good luck,

i think im just gonna shoot them all in my dick, actually nevermind dont answer me, im just gonna listen to the main sources on steroid.com instead of listening to a bunch of "steroid experts" that sit online and post on this forum all day acting like they kno what theyre talking about
    Have fun

I have a feeling its kids like this that are the reason steroids are illegal. Just trying to help you out bro. I made an attempt to answer your cycle question by asking you for the rest of the information (how long, how often) and also if you had PCT to bring your balls back quicker and prevent you from getting bitch tits... but if you don't want to put a little time and effort into making sure you do this safely, thats cool too.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    He also didnt say anything about his workouts, powerlifting yeah, but is that recreational or olympic or professional style??? And my estemed colegue AandF kept pointing out, what the hell is the concintration of your juice? you could have a 1000mL turkey baster and only .005mg/mL of deca or a 3mL syringe w/ 20mg/mL deca...LIL BIT DIFFERENCE.

Im no exerciseologist, but I think you need to go natural for at least another 3 years, especially after your car wreck. Slow recovery after a trauma like that is key, otherwise youll loose everything and cause more harm than good. Im sure youve already thought of these things, Im only 4 semesters from my kinesiology degree. You must already have yours.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    ive gained 15lbs in the past month and a half
    Maybe, but it wasnt all muscle.

You came here looking for advise, we gave it to you, sorry it wasnt what you wanted to hear.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Try Creatine, it will help your stamina and strength. Those other supplements you mentioned will mess you up later in life.

needle is offline Senior Member
    can someone just answer the question....thanks
    Well lol ya I'll answer your question! Im 20 and did My first true cycle at 19 ! First of all I would go with the winny and sus. But you dont even have enough gear to run it the way you should. Save your money and do it the right way dont half ass it or your goals will defiantly not be met!
    They are right, you should wate but I no if your anything like I am you will figure a way to do it!
    I think you still have alot of potenial to grow natuarlly! I put up 315 and squated 405 so you might want to weight (all Natural)!

Thread Information