Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    wow... I mean that guy was pretty amazing but he makes me step back and put everything into perspective.... maybe being more cautious is something we should all consider... O well.. they knew what would happen from doing that to themselves...

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    makes me sure that I can get away with doing alot more juice... I have never exceeded 600mg a wk test, or more than 75mg a day of drol...

Im dumping orals anyway, besides trying anavar , but I am gonna try a gram of test a week and see how I like it... for about 12 weeks.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    wow hes about the most ripped bodybuilder ive ever seen. That much juice though, its just stupid. I mean like 200mg of halo a day along with all that winny. Your just asking for live failure. Isnt the reccommend dose of halo like 30 mg and thats fairly toxic in itself.

Governor is offline Junior Member
    http://www.cyberiron.com/drugs/death.html

I also heard that he outlined these cycles becaue he was a dealer, and this was a "plan" to claim personal use of all the drugs he had.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    he still only got 6th with that much gear in ya that sux. Does look unreal cut but I'd love to see some 96 Mr. O pics so I can see what this dude looks like on stage w/ everyone else.

joevette is offline Banned
    Using that many orals and EPO are the craziest parts of that cycle. I think most of his problems can be traced back to those and diuretics.

Britguy is offline Banned

Thumbs up

all this gear just isn't worth it, or is it???????? obviously to some it is, me, id rather live another day to bone my missus!!!! his dosages were scandulous, there's got to be a limit fellas'

djwales is offline New Member
    he must of rattled with that many tabs in him

djwales is offline New Member
    init brit thats just stupid how did he sleep at night with all that crap in him

With that much Halo he had to be a real Sweetheart!

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    i think dexter jackson has better conditioning that muntzer..JMO

BDTR is offline Retired
    Are you insane? You could see EVERY muscle fiber in munzers body. No one has ever, nor will ever touch his conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    i think dexter jackson has better conditioning that muntzer..JMO

Are you insane? You could see EVERY muscle fiber in munzers body. No one has ever, nor will ever touch his conditioning
    JMO.....muntzer looks phenomenal tho...

Britguy is offline Banned
    surely booz's post has hit home with some.......jesus, what a way to go

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    munzer was great...but he paid a high price for it...

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Are you insane? You could see EVERY muscle fiber in munzers body. No one has ever, nor will ever touch his conditioning.
    must agree with BDTR on that 1 theres been no1 as ripped as andreas

BDTR is offline Retired

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Enough said... Munzer's physique-hardest has not been touched!

Another like him was Momo Benaziza... he died similarly.

My hat goes off to them. I don't think anyone of us, having not lived the pro life..and lived in the pro-mind can call any action our fallen brothers make...Stupid. They died doing what they loved. Much like how guys die for that little extra bit of pussy... and don't get called stupid... cus puss-chasing is deemed an accpetable past-time..while pro-bodybuilding (and bodybuilding in a whole..) isn't

Munzer...Benaziza... All or nothing bros... Men who were noted as bodybuilding's nicest guys...

R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR

K BDTR, your right I saw some other pics of him prolly from the earlier years. And yes, your right no one has ever matched his hardeness or conditioning and prolly never will. He paid the price tho, not EVER worth it in my opinion.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Amen to that nark

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Enough said... Munzer's physique-hardest has not been touched!

Another like him was Momo Benaziza... he died similarly.

My hat goes off to them. I don't think anyone of us, having not lived the pro life..and lived in the pro-mind can call any action our fallen brothers make...Stupid. They died doing what they loved. Much like how guys die for that little extra bit of pussy... and don't get called stupid... cus puss-chasing is deemed an accpetable past-time..while pro-bodybuilding (and bodybuilding in a whole..) isn't

Munzer...Benaziza... All or nothing bros... Men who were noted as bodybuilding's nicest guys...

R.I.P.

BDTR is offline Retired
    By the way, i believe that to be the single most amazing shot in bodybuilding. Everytime i look at it I still can't believe it was real. Absolutely amazing, terribly sad how he died. In the off season he was in the same condition most IFBB pro's are come comtest time. Amazing.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes i think he had the most impressive body of anyone, just didn't last long enough. It is a shame.

i cant see the pic bdtr.... is it still up

goose is offline Banned
    Great thread.

goose4.....

carmine09 is offline Associate Member

PICS of MUNZER

Here are some pics to help understand how hard this man was!! Just insane!!!! Enjoy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died-15.jpg   last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died-28_2.jpg   last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died-32.jpg   last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died-7_2.jpg   last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died-17_2.jpg  

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    How about some LEG SHOTS!! WOWOW!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died-6.jpg   last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died-33_2.jpg   last cycle that Andreas Munzer took before he died-munzer500.jpg  

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    if thats what munzer took, i dread to think what ruhl, ronnie and jay take, im guessing if munzer was hittin 24ius of gh a day ron and jay must be over 30 with those big bellies

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Cytadren abuse was a theory, but no autopsy was ever performed. This was a new release on his death:

March 1996 Munzer dies at 31.

After departing from a flight that took him from the US back to Germany, popular pro Andreas Munzer went into severe physical distress and died later at a local hospital from almost complete and total organ failure.

Some preliminary reports alleged that Munzer, a known steroid abuser, was taking a drug to thicken his blood (EPO - Erythropietin) in order to appear more vascular on the posing stage. Like blood doping, EPO promotes supercompensation of glycogen in the muscles. Cosmetically this is appe****g to bodybuilders because they can appear as full as possible.

Sadly doctors believe that Munzer allowed himself to become too dehydrated in the process of using the drug. The interactions with other drugs he was taking, coupled with the long flight just made it worse. After landing and beginning to drink water again, his blood could not recover fast enough and it caused extensive organ failure.

Early reports that the 31 year old Munzer's stomach exploded were false.
    However, total organ failure, particularly congestive heart failure, causes distorition of body proportions and a distended belly.
    this is what i thought something to do with the epo, his blood was so thick it couldnt circulate!
    Last edited by edmen2; 11-30-2005 at 01:10 PM.

skinyboy is offline New Member
    If that’s what it talks to be a pro then that’s the price you have to pay I suppose.

If that is fact then it is fascinating. like one other member said that is probably the difference between bodybuilding and pro bodybuilding.

To be the absolute best sometimes you have to do what ever it takes and sometimes it could even kill you, what a price.

What about anti estrogens didn’t he need them on a heavy cycle like that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information