Danbrooks2k is offline Member

cant eat, cant sleep, miss the gym... need help!

Guys I am going, or have been going through a rough patch... I reall got back into the gym again around new years and was attending a pro wrestling school to kinda do something new and get motivated.

Then I had to move 12 hours form my home, which I lost, I got down to brownsville and started back from scratch again.

Ok for 2 weeks I have been on wellbutrin the anti deppresand 150mg a day, to stop smoking... it worked 2 weeks no ciggarettes, and I have been off the nic patch for a week. But I think the wellbutrin has ****ed me up, I cant do **** and I think I am seeing ****... to me its the lesser of 2 evils because I will not ever put another ciggarette in my mouth.

Plus I just got 2 teeth taken out sunday ( and I am still in agony ) i have been eating tylenol 3 with codiene like candy and it still throbs all day and night...

I cant eat, sleep schedule is messed up, and I tryed to do bi's in the gym yesterday and I was weak like a baby... and had to leave early...

I hate to wallow in my own crapulence, but I am kinda in a low spot here guys... i wish I had some funny stories to tell you to keep my mind occupied, but between the not eating, the codiene, wellbutrin, 250mg sust EOD, and the pain... oh yeah and this dimentia that seems to be setting in...

I could really use a little encouragment right about now. Tryed to call my dad, but cant get ahold of him...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Man you're in a tough spot I feel for you. It's hard to get out of a rut like you're in. The old saying "this too shall pass" comes to mind. Think about anyone or anything positive in your life, even think about the past things that may have been good.

You will be fine within a week, if you need to rest by all means rest, the gym will be there when you return.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you gotta work through it..we all go through rough spots now and then. Thats a lot of things to bring you down at once, so its no surprise youre feeling like siht....BTW that sounds like a high dose of that med...if youre feeling bad effects that you think outweigh the reason why youre taking it in the first place, go talk to the doc.
    I had my teeth pulled last year too...sucked bigtime for about a week, but then I came back at the gym with a vengence and made my best gains ever. Hopefully you can do the same..good luck bro.

i dont think I am taking that wellbutrin today... maybe its a good part of the culprit... I just need this **** to ease up just a little, if I could at least have a good workout I would feel fine... let me get off some tension...

I dont really condone rec drugs in the gym, but I may just codiene up til I cant feel my face and go work chest...

something has gotta ****ing give here... no wonder i was in such a bad mood yesterday...

Thanks for the support guys, it sucks not knowing anyone in this town i just moved to yet...
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 03-16-2005 at 11:18 AM.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Hey bro, I just started Wellbutrin recently. And I have to admit it's making me feel really stupid these days. It works great but it totally slows toy right down. Don't worry bro, it only gets better!! You also have to realize that, yes, you havent smoked in two weeks. You got rid of the mental part of the addiction, but you body is going through the withdrawl of not getting it's regular dose of nicotine. Stay away from the codiene, thats for sure. Get on some tribulus or something better (tee hee), eat your protein, take some multi-vitamins and I guarantee, you'll feel like a million bucks in no time. Just stay cool, you'll be alright. Your body is just going through some f*cked up changes right now!! Let us know how you do!!

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    I did wellbutrin to Quit cigs
    That was about 2.5 yrs ago,I used it for like 8 weeks then picked a day to quit cigs
    was so easy to Quit with Wellbutrin.I would think you dont need it anymore?
    Give it a try dont take it.
    Thank youy for your story makes me think My life is ok today :0)

well, i need the codiene until this pain goes away, but I am done with the wellbutrin... I can feel like something is missing ( meaning the nicotine ) but the cravings are like tiny echos of what they used to be... I am so pissed for ever smoking in the first place, that I will cut my lips off before I ever put another smoke between them...

I think I am pretty much over the hump, I just need to force myself to eat some carbs, protien is no problem since I have cases of metrx RTD 40... ( yummy chocolate )...

if I feel like I can do the gym later I will, if not I will live...

Mach1 is offline Junior Member
    Not sure about wellbutrin, but some of the other antidepressants need to be tapered instead of stopping cold turkey ar they can mess you up even more. I'm sure the codiene ain't helping with your feeling run down either. I wouldn't be surprised if it was backing you up either. Maybe a day off from the gym will clear your mind and body. Kick back, drink some coffee and watch Pumping Iron. ummmmmmm.........ok, carry on.

Thread Information