jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.

to all m1t users!

is it really worth it ? or should I just go on the real sauce? I have never done a cycle before but I am 21 and dont want to mess up my natural test production. does m1t mess it up like a cycle would?

saluu is offline Banned
    bro nice plan try 1 ad first then try m1t you will gain 5-10 pds easy bro but nothing beats real juice if you want balls the size of saluu;s my best advice is stick to m1t first and build you way up see how your body reacts. If you have a girlfriend my advice is dump her first of all your will have only 1 ball size of gumball and the lethargy from m1t is so harsh you will get tired just seeing her naked . If you want rock her world try test it is the best . remember im saluu the roid monkey from canada hey we dont support a nuclear missile defence system till we get hit by a missile gotta love canada no hockey and no missile defence system.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    i do know alot about juice from hours of research here today but am pretty much a newbie with m1t, sorry if its a dumb quesiton.

M1T is infact a real steroid , so yes it will mess up your natural test production.

In my opinion, it's worth it if you can take the side effects. I've seen people gain anywhere from 10-25 pounds in as little as four weeks with it.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    M1T is the real sauce, it requires no conversion.

would you guys recommend stacking it with a test E cycle ?? just m1t for 4 weeks untill the Test E kicks in, I would take like 500 mg's a week, every 3 and a half days to keep blood levels stable. and PCt of course.

saluu is offline Banned
    Lozgod is a genious he is right zero conversion but make sure you have proper pct bro because m1t will shut you down. I saw paris hilton on that show and didn't even get a boner so yeah try clomid and nolva i don;t think 60x0 is strong enough.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    Lozgod is a genious he is right zero conversion but make sure you have proper pct bro because m1t will shut you down. I saw paris hilton on that show and didn't even get a boner so yeah try clomid and nolva i don;t think 60x0 is strong enough.
    if thats the case wouldn't the test E balance it out by week 4?

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    would you guys recommend stacking it with a test E cycle ?? just m1t for 4 weeks untill the Test E kicks in, I would take like 500 mg's a week, every 3 and a half days to keep blood levels stable. and PCt of course.
    Yes it's good for a jumpstart.

if thats the case wouldn't the test E balance it out by week 4?
    You won't have any problems. Saluu(the roid monkey) is a little slow.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 03-16-2005 at 02:00 AM.

i figured when I read what the hell he was typing, i was like huh?

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    I know a few guys that are using M1T to jump start their cycles. They stocked up on it before the ban, so put it to good use.

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    M1t took a couple week to kick in for me.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    bro nice plan try 1 ad first then try m1t you will gain 5-10 pds easy bro but nothing beats real juice if you want balls the size of saluu;s my best advice is stick to m1t first and build you way up see how your body reacts. If you have a girlfriend my advice is dump her first of all your will have only 1 ball size of gumball and the lethargy from m1t is so harsh you will get tired just seeing her naked . If you want rock her world try test it is the best . remember im saluu the roid monkey from canada hey we dont support a nuclear missile defence system till we get hit by a missile gotta love canada no hockey and no missile defence system.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    i figured when I read what the hell he was typing, i was like huh?
    If you get bored and want a few laughs just look up his posts

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Saluu got a custom title already?!?!

this has to be a first

LMFAO!!!!! always cheers me up on a bad day...f*ckin wanker
    Last edited by jollygreenGIANT; 03-16-2005 at 05:09 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    sides from M1T arent worth it IMO, plus its highly liver toxis. All steroids will shut you down, but if you want something go w/ test e. Much better IMO

Thread Information