Thread: 200mg Cyp

BigPete is offline Associate Member

200mg Cyp

Has anyone had any trouble with this stuff? It's made by Ttokyyo. A few of my friends have told me that they got a big lump on there ass from this stuff does anyone know of similar problems?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i used it and had alot of pain from the shots. iheard it had something to do with the alchol content in it and they fixed it. so depending when it was made it might not hurt. But i had better results useing other cyp than the tokkyo

Skrilla is offline New Member
    Never tried it personally, but I get 10 different answers from 10 different people on the quality of Ttokkyo stuff

what's a good company for Cyp?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    definately upjohn baby!white with pink letters ..

So what you are sayin is Ttokkyo products aren't any good? My source doesn't have UpJohn products.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Call me old fashioned . . .

Originally posted by BigPete
    what's a good company for Cyp?
    Depends on where you are (geographically). Here in the good ol' U.S. of A., there is only one legally manufactured test cyp: Depo-Testosterone (made in both 200 mg/ml and 100 mg/ml), manufactured by Pharmacia/Upjohn. On the test enanthate side, the only one is Delatestryl (200 mg/ml), manufactured by BTG and distributed by Bristol-Myers Squibb. Both (at 200 mg/ml) retail in the U.S. for about $70 for multi-dose vials, except that the Delatestryl is a 5 ml vial and the Depo-Testosterone is a 10 ml vial (which makes the cost only half as much as the Delatestryl). The Delatestryl is only $23 USD in Canada for 5 ml (Depo-Test is not available in Canada), which makes it cheaper than either brand in the U.S.

Here in the U.S., all of the other brands have been discontinued (including Goldline Testosterone and Star Pharmaceutical's Virilon IM). Why? Because they were all manufactured by Steris, which was busted by the F.D.A. a few years ago for bad documentation practices. (There was never any problem with the product, just with their clinical documentation.) Steris has been cleared to resume manufacturing injectables, but they have chosen not to resume manufacturing test cyp. Something about the potential for lawsuits from body builders. Go figure . . .

My take: With all the crap around, it's best to stick with either the Depo-Testosterone (for cypionate ) or the Delatestryl (for enanthate). At least you know they've been manufactured to F.D.A. specifications and have the controls in place regarding quality of product, quantity per vial, etc.

That will be five cents, please . . .

How are your feelings on mexican company's like Brovel or Ttokkyo? Are they just as effective?

TNT

Cool Not to appear stereotypical, but . . .

Originally posted by BigPete
    How are your feelings on mexican company's like Brovel or Ttokkyo? Are they just as effective?
    Honestly, I'm not familiar with them. However, I remember all the stories about people who would go to Mexico for whacked-out cancer treatments (Steve McQueen and the apricot pits, etc.), so I have some real doubts about medicine in Mexico on the whole.

I'm only six hours from the Canadian border, where drug manufacturing is strongly regulated (as it is here in the U.S.). I also buy my stuff through drug stores in the U.S. and Canada, so I'm sure that I'm getting quality product that doesn't come from an underground lab. (Not to mention that the phrase underground lab seems to come up more in discussions about Mexico than about the U.S. or Canada.)

In short, I'll take Upjohn or Bristol-Myers Squibb over Brovel or Ttokkyo any day. At least I know that the stuff has gone through a hevy-duty F.D.A. approval process, so if I ever get a bruise or swelling (and I haven't had either), it's from my own screw-up rather than from the quality of the product.

I have to admit that I'm continually a little freaked out by the thought that a lot of guys - especially the younger ones who don't know any better - will shoot any kind of shit into their bodies that they can get their hands on. Frankly, I like my bod' enough to treat it a little more carefully than that, and am not about to trust the friendly folks in Baja with it.

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    I really liked brolvel. I have used it lots and i find that they have really good results. Ttokkyo never heard of it. But brovel sells a ten ml vial of test enthenate at 200mgs/ml.
    For cyponate i would look for upjohn. If you and your doctor are close mabye you can bribe him into giving you a perscription.

MJY38 is offline New Member
    I JUST PUT 2cc OF TTOKKYO CYP IN MY DELT, AND IT HURTSBAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw man don't tell me that! I was just gonna try my delts for the first time this week! But I was gonna use 200mg Ethanate. Oh well just have to rotate from right glute to left glute.

nymattyk is offline Member
    a friend of mine used the ttokkyo cyp and also complained about the pain. he had good results but said next time hes going for another company. by the way, how is the depo-test, i have a nice amount of it in my room.

landshark is offline Associate Member

not to get off topic...

Just a quick question...everyone keeps mentioning Canada in the same breath as Mexico, as if sh** is legal there. Please tell me this is the case, so I can go buy a map and be on my way!

TNT

Cool Duhhhhh . . .

Originally posted by MJY38
    I JUST PUT 2cc OF TTOKKYO CYP IN MY DELT, AND IT HURTSBAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't know how to tell you this, bro . . . Well, actually I do. If you put 2 cc's of anything in your delt it will hurt bad.

Seriously,, dude, split up your shots. Do no more than 1 cc of anything in each delt at one time. Even if you were injecting the glute, I'd recommend splitting up the shot.

And, as always, I recommend that if you're injecting the delt, have someone else do it for you. A second pair of hands can get teh shot in straighter, pull it out straighter, and aspirate the needle to make sure you're not hitting a vein. If you have to do it to yourself, you're safer with the quad than the delt, and even then I'd recommend keeping your quantity low.

Remember, whatever the juice, the more you inject in one spot at one time, the more it will hurt.

And I second the others - find an alternative to Ttokkyo. IMO/FWIW, the stuff is crap when compared to the legit good-ol-U-S-of-A stuff like Upjohn/Pharmacia.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    tokkyo products work very good. il ike the mbetter then brovel. But tokkyo does hurt like hell no matter how much you inject of it. You better off mixing something else your stacking with it in the same needle to kill the pain. And it also seems that there arent really any fakes of tokkyo yet

I have done 2cc's of Sus and 1cc of Deca in my glute and there was little pain if any at all. Deca really helps take away the pain.

bigman is offline New Member
    Deca makes everything feel good.
    Does anyone know if there is a brand of sustanon sold in U.S. pharmacies? I have a rx for test from my dr, and so far have only taken cyp. Would like to try some sustanon to see if there is any difference.

Bigman

I would just stick with Cyp or Ethanante bro. I have got better results from these two. But that's just me.

TNT

Cool Nope. Next question?

Originally posted by bigman
    Deca makes everything feel good.
    Does anyone know if there is a brand of sustanon sold in U.S. pharmacies? I have a rx for test from my dr, and so far have only taken cyp. Would like to try some sustanon to see if there is any difference.
    See my earlier post in this thread about Delatestryl and Depo-Testosterone . They are the only game in town in the U.S.

Here's a little bit of trivia for y'all . . . There is a book called the Physician's Desk Reference (commonly referred to as the PDR), which is the standard text for all prescription medicines in the U.S. It's basically a compendium of the product literature of all drug manufacturers - a very large, thick book that's updated annually, and you'll usually see a copy in every physician's office. If you, um, "self-medicate," it's an invaluable resource, although an expensive one - it costs about $75, and you can usually find it in major bookstores like Borders and B&N.

The PDR lists only two injectable test products - Delatestryl (enanthate ) and Virilon IM (cyp). (For some reason, it does not list Depo-Testosterone.) However, Virilon IM is no longer made - Star Pharmaceuticals used to get it from Scering/Steris, which discontinues making generic cyp. (The PDR is usually complete, but it does have an occasional idiosyncracy. For example, it also does not list Lasix, although it does list the generic Furosemide.)

Bottom line: sust is not available in the U.S.

With that said, I agree with BigPete - you should stick with cyp or enanthate - both of them are smoother, and you're assured that you're getting a quality product that has met FDA standards (something that many labs in Mexico do not bother to do).

Thread Information