Karate Chop is offline New Member

Sustanon cycle - I GOT SICK, Questions...

Sup,

I am on my fourth day of Sustanon @ 500mg / week and EQ @ 500 mg / week. Stupid question:

1) I got really sick to my stomach yesterday, so bad I was vomitting! Could this be from the juice? Or is this just a coincidence (I think it may have been some old chicken I ate).

I feel better now but I was ****ing sick man!

Late - Karate Chop

- "If I so much as hear a mouse fart, I swear by God and sunny Jesus every last mutha ****er in here will visit the infermary...I **** you not!!!" - Byron Hadley, Prison Guard at Shawshank

frogg is offline Associate Member
    its from the juice. i just took my second shot few days ago and i also got sick

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    its from the juice. i just took my second shot few days ago and i also got sick

I think it would be a bit difficult to say that, from the information you have.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    bad chicken will make you hurl, I have only used sust once and it made me feel ill but i did not hurl. You may want to change up your test. is this your 1st cycle?

MuscleMass is offline New Member
    my friend was on his 500mg/week cycle of sust and while working out in his room just started throwing up everywhere, its gotta be from the sust, ive heard stories from many different people...bad chicken also makes u sick tho

King David is offline Junior Member
    I got a bad bottle of EQ before and it made me sick as hell i had to throw it out....
    fleu like symptons

Thread Information