frogg is offline Associate Member

2nd shot.......weaker,lost few pounds...

well i am on my second week of aas.600mg test cyp,450mg deca 75mg anadrol .

my question is why am i losing weight instead of gaining? and why do i feel considerable weaker and very tired. from previous uses i think that went through same thing but not sure. my diet is to the t. i dont know wtf is going on maybe i am one of those guys that cant get big even on juice

i also am taking 3.3 iu ed jintropin. i am battling test flu. my muscles dont feel hard they look smooth. the only time i look good is when i work out and i have a great pump going.

Someone help i am at my wits end with this ****
    Last edited by frogg; 03-16-2005 at 06:08 AM.

anyone?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well if you're having test flu then that right there is your culprit. Also drol does nothing for my energy.. i always feel sluggish as hell on them. Strong in the gym, but terrible outside.

ok. thanks. what about the test and deca will i feel a kick soon? and whats the longest i can run them both. i kinda screwed up i wanted to run aas thru the summer now i am gonna be prolly done late spring. what solution is best?

Britguy is offline Banned
    the tiredness is probably attributed to the GH, many users experienced tiredness throughout the day when first taken, apprently it goes away after a few weeks, check out the GH forum, it'll explain it there

been on the gh for a few months now. was great in the beginning.

Britguy is offline Banned
    got to be your test flu then, even so, its weird your losing weight - maybe its the growth burning away at the bodyfat! keep an eye on your bodyfat, if its lean weight you lost then thats weird, cos even with test flu you still got all that gear in ya, so hopefully it was bodyfat that was lost

Thread Information