Thread: Summer cycle ?

manny is offline Junior Member

Summer cycle ?

Hey guys,
    Long time since I've been on here, but with summer approaching, I thought i'd ask some advice on a cycle I'm considering.
    I'm 6'0 195. I have in my possession 2 bottles of 20ml 50mg/ml winny (40shots) and I will be receiving 2 bottles of 10ml 200mg/ml eq anyday now. I'm not sure what to take with them however and how I should cycle them to allow for proper post cycle treatment. I was thinking I'd go with good old trusty sust but i can't seem to find a reasonable price, so now I'm thinking maybe prop would be more appropriate. How much would I need? 100mg eod or 50mg eod? Would I start eq and prop together and bring winny in at week 7. Right now I would do...
    wks 1-10 test prop 50mg eod
    wks 1-10 eq 400mg week
    wks 7-13 winny 50mg ed
    clomid the day after my last winny shot.
    Does that sound good or is that too long to run prop? Can I run the eq so that it's combined with winny longer?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    waht r ur goals?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manny
    Hey guys,
    Long time since I've been on here, but with summer approaching, I thought i'd ask some advice on a cycle I'm considering.
    I'm 6'0 195. I have in my possession 2 bottles of 20ml 50mg/ml winny (40shots) and I will be receiving 2 bottles of 10ml 200mg/ml eq anyday now. I'm not sure what to take with them however and how I should cycle them to allow for proper post cycle treatment. I was thinking I'd go with good old trusty sust but i can't seem to find a reasonable price, so now I'm thinking maybe prop would be more appropriate. How much would I need? 100mg eod or 50mg eod? Would I start eq and prop together and bring winny in at week 7. Right now I would do...
    wks 1-10 test prop 50mg eod
    wks 1-10 eq 400mg week
    wks 7-13 winny 50mg ed
    clomid the day after my last winny shot.
    Does that sound good or is that too long to run prop? Can I run the eq so that it's combined with winny longer?
    let me guess your going to be a ripped monster with a presummer cycle?

you need more prop50mg eod isnt enough 150eod is a bit better

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i would go with no less than 50mg ED of prop. EQ should be run a little longer preferably 12 weeks, and you need to run the winny 8-13 50mg ED and run the prop. for 13 weeks also.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea 50mgs eod of prop is nothing. thats a little over 150mgs a week. id up it to 100mgs eod at least. i personally do 100mgs a day. also like bm said the eq should be run longer. it takes to long to kick in.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Your PCT times dont match up. Up the prop. Run it longer for maximum results:

Wk 1-15 Prop 100-150mg EOD
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg
    wk 10-15 winny 50mg ED

PCT begins 3 days after last prop (3 weeks after last EQ shot)

if thats to long you can subtract 2 weeks from everything, so thats only 10 weeks of EQ and 13 of prop. EQ needs to be run 12+ minimum

manny is offline Junior Member
    If I use sust @ 500mg a week and run that for 12 weeks with eq. Then when should I do the winny so that it matches up for my PCT times.
    Sust 500mg/wk wks 1-12
    Eq 400mg/wk 1-12
    Winny 50mg ed 10-15
    Clomid starts the day after my last winny shot or exactly three weeks after my last eq/sust shot?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    you need more prop...50mg EOD is nothing and in 24 hrs on 50mg your test levels will be back to where they were naturally. Plus, as consistency said your PCT times dont match up.......follow consistency's.

Thread Information