Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Talking Novladex question/help

If a person takes Novladex by itself with no other gear, can it help cut body fat. I am 10% now and i want to be at 5-6% can Novladex help me reach this goal??? also if not what can, besides Cardio and diet, which I do good already...

joevette is offline Banned
    IMO nolva isn't going to do much unless you're running test and need it to limit bloat. You'd be better off with some clen .

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Someone posted on here before about people taking arimidex to combat estrodial fat depostis. Not sure how effective this would be. I do think it would probably be better than nolvadex if this theory works, since nolva brocks estrogen receptors and arimidex actually lowers estrogen. At least that is my take on it.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Dude, 10% your abs are still showing.......you sure your at 10? Why do you want to cut down to 5-6%, contest?

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Dude, 10% your abs are still showing.......you sure your at 10? Why do you want to cut down to 5-6%, contest?
    exactly....5 or 6% is nuts...

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    exactly....5 or 6% is nuts...
    You won't be winning any contests with 5-6%bf IMO. That's a reasonable goal, but I wouldn't attempt it unless I was on cycle.

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    so clen is the way to go, what does it do exactly clen?? and can it be taken without gear, cause i want to get down to lowest body fat possible, just to be absalutly ripped of abs, sounds gay i know but when u used to weigh 300lbs and lost 130lbs u want to be as ripped as possible

Thread Information