Beefkake31 is offline Member

Dbol only works?

Ok guys I've learned a lot on this site in the past few months and actually know almost everything. But something has been bothering me the whole night. My friend just got off a 4 week dbol cycle 3 weeks ago. I kept telling him not to do this but he insisted and I got it for him. Well he did 35 mg a day and his size and strength went pretty high and he didn't even take nolvadex for gyno. Anyway it's been 3 weeks now post cycle and he just finished his clomid (about the only thing he did right, thanks to me). But as far as I can see he still looks the same and hasn't lost any of his gains and says he feels pretty good now. So what gives? I thought this was a big no no to do a dbol only cycle but my friend just got pretty da.mn good results and kept his gains. I'm confused now

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Maybe he's $hittin' you. He could be running some test without telling you!!

You have to realize it affects everyone differently.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    think of what could have been accomplished with test!

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I kid you not though I saw it happen the whole way through. He took 7 a day of the thai dbols that I got for him. I know for a fact he didn't get any test because I'm the only one that can get it for him and he is a pussy when it comes to shooting. He gained 20 pounds and I would say about 70 pounds on bench. And he still hasnt lost it anything except for maybe 3 pounds I would say. I'm pissed off now

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    A buddy of mine is on d-bol only right now too, even after all of my lectures. He's looking pretty good, putting on some quality muscle. But I don't think he's gonna keep it...if not from lack of good pct, then from lack of discipline. We will find out I guess...

yooo is offline Associate Member
    If i was gonna do dbol only, id try to get Turanabol instead...much better IMO

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Was it his first "cycle"?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    thats def interesting if all went the way you said it did. but like someone already said, diff compounds affect other people differently. i however ran a dbol only cycle at one point and loss more than what i gained

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    it just shows how everybody's bodies respond differently to different AS compounds doesnt it

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    it just shows how everybody's bodies respond differently to different AS compounds doesnt it
    True...seems like some people can eat dog siht and grow pretty well. But for most of us, the advice that d-bol only doesn't work is pretty accurate.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    the only way to truely find out is to try it yourself.....however, if your willing to try AS why not just go the full length and do a proper cycle that will yeild better results that will be better to obtain (unless u dont like needles?)

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    (unless u dont like needles?)
    I am of the belief that if youre not ready to inject, you're prob not ready for AAS.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a friend who would switch between equipose only 1 week and then test e only the next week and followed this for about 15 weeks with no pct or anti e's. he got great gains and didn't seem to lose much strength. i think he put on about 25 pounds and his bench went up around 100 pounds. makes me mad since i usually can't do that with a logical cycle.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    oh ya and he injected once a week at the start so there was 14 days in between shots of the same compound.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    oh ya and he injected once a week at the start so there was 14 days in between shots of the same compound.
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster...fluctuating blood levels from the ultimate high to the ultimate low over and over again...A lot of people would have some big problems with that kind of cycle. Especially those prone to side effects like depression, acne, everything else, etc.

Thread Information