rocky balboa is offline Junior Member

How often to inject?

1 more question guys... alot of ppl say to inject Fina ed, and some say they do it eod cuz they dont like so many injections. I have enuf Fina to run 7 weeks at 75mg ed. I'm kinda weiry about doin a shot every day cuz i duno where im going to do em all at, but if thats how im going to get the best results, than i will do a shot a day. So my question is, ed or eod for Fina?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    100 eod for 10 weeks

somedude247 is offline Member
    I have done both ED and EOD....I found sides were high with ED, but the results were better.....If u can handle sides...ED is best....

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    i was planning on doing 8 weeks of sust 250mg EOD, and tren /fina 75mg EOD to finish out my cycle ( that ended up botched in the first place )...

I think ED is going to be better than EOD, I may just start running the tren ED, and hurry up and make some more before running out becomes an issue...

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    i think ed is better to reduce sides,ie blood levels stable,i find it hard to do ed but i go into my bathroom or garage i live with my mom bro and sis so it aint easy but can be done ,just remember to check you leave nothing behind.

rocky balboa is offline Junior Member
    ****... i wanna do eod, but since the consensus seems to be ed than it looks like i have better be figuring out some more spots to shoot lol

Thread Information