turbolag87 is offline Associate Member

Thoughts on my first cycle (kinda long)

Well let me first start off on the past cycle that I Finished a good 3 weeks ago. Cycle Consisted of

Dbol wks 1-4 ( will never take it again)

Deca wks 1-10 @400mg a wk ( will also never take it again due to loss of sex drive, but weight gain was very good)

Sustanon 250 wks 1-10 @ 500mg a week

During the cycle i noticed that my sex drive (libido) went to **** literally. My thoughts at first was that maybe stress was causing this in my life. But as my cycle kept on going on my sex drive was getting worse to none. So my conclusion was that the deca was at fault and will NEVER be taking deca again although the gains were very promising

When i first started my cycle I was @ 186lbs with 15% body fat. So I decided to really strict my diet to cut down the fat while also trying to gain a good amount of weight without of course gaining fat. So I did this by having a good Pro/fat pro/carb strict diet. I Carb loaded in the morning to about 1pm and then ate my pro/fat meals after that.

Wks 1-4 were pretty interesting as the weight was really starting to come on...I mean 6lbs a week was normal at the time due to the water retention of the dbols ( did I mention the bad rages i was getting on them?) so that was expected. @ wk 4-5 I was weighing 204lbs, but it seemed that I did not really put much water weight on as my definition was actually better then when I first started.

Wks 6-8 Strenght was THROUGH the roof as I was doing 140lbs dumbells (started with 70lbs) and this is when I noticed that the sustanon really kicked in, Acne started to show up on my shoulders, sex drive SLOWLY started to come back and all was going good as I was doing EOD Inj instead of 2x a week. WEight at this period of time was @ 213lbs. I also really started to notice that water retention was becoming a problem for me even though i was drinking a gal of water a day and taking Letro @ 1.25mg a day (5drops). My definition was dissapearing and I was becoming very very unmotivated as my DIET was very strict and clean from any sodium.

wks 9-10... well where do i start? oh ya, my sex drive was almost completly back as I was humping my girl 3x a week on avg now , weight was the same @ 213lbs as I think i hit a plateau. I couldnt get it, I was eating around 290 grams of protein a day and around 200 carbs a day also.... so I took a week off of the gym to let my body recover. To no avail, still could not gain weight as I thought my body had reached its peak for this amount of time.

PCT - Just started it and god **** ive lost soo much water Weight, I went from 213lbs to 205lbs and I'm looking Very very Ripped I mean my abs are popping out, my arms look vascular as hell and chest looks defined and firm. I would of never thought that I would of lost that much BF during a bulking cycle....but hey I guess i did

PCT Workouts- Well, my joint pain (shoulder) is back and its hindering me from doing heavy weights, so im keeping the weight down when doing shoulder workouts. Strenght is still there, but I've found that my Endurance (during super sets) has really gone done. Endurance during my hockey games has also suffered but im sure it will come back with time.

My conclusion- Well let me start off by saying that I was impressed with the results of Deca and sust stack, but will never do Deca again due to LIbido reasons . I have found that Sustanon Does work better if injected EOD and have ALSO found that it takes a VERY solid 6.5wks for the Sust to kick in.

Also, Water retention cannot be avoid NO matter What I did, I played LOTS of hockey, sweated alot, took letro, drank lots of water ... it always remained with me

Performance ratings of the stack

Water retention 2/5
    Strenght gains 5/5
    side effects 3/5 (mostly on the deca)

Overall 3/5 and will never do this stack again...but hey that's just me

Next Cycle :

A stack called TTS 150. Contains 50mgs of Trebolone Acetate, 50mg of Winstrol v, 50mg of Test suspension as this will be my cutting cycle. All water bases so its shot through 30gauge needle and also Shot ED , 8 wk cycle of course. Pretty cheap as I will be getting a 20mil bottle for 130cdn . I guess im pretty much done here.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like your cycle was pretty **** productive to me bro. Losing all that bodyfat will now make your future cycles that much better. I never heard of that stuff bro, but if you think its for you and you've done your research that go for it and keep us posted.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    suspension needs to shot twice a day bcuz of half-life

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    and if you lost ur libido on deca the tren will be worse

bowie is offline Member
    are you saying that you were curling 140 pound dumbells in each hand?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I'm assuming he meant DB bench

bowie is offline Member
    even so for a 200 pound guy. that would be a good weight. The curls I was ready to call bullshiitt.

I dont know of any water based tren ace. And suspension water based needs to be shot 2-3 times a day. I'd switch to prop bro to save yourself some pain. Also, good luck getting suspension through a 30g, i have never had much luck, hopefully you will.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    um yea... you def may want to rethink the tren

vinny_vegas is offline New Member
    post pictures
    i don't believe you lost that much body fat

sounds like you were a butterball to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    are you saying that you were curling 140 pound dumbells in each hand?
    no no no, i was using 140lbs on flat bench (chest)

Quote Originally Posted by vinny_vegas
    post pictures
    i don't believe you lost that much body fat

sounds like you were a butterball to start with.

Yup just like your avatar MIKE

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I dont know of any water based tren ace. And suspension water based needs to be shot 2-3 times a day. I'd switch to prop bro to save yourself some pain. Also, good luck getting suspension through a 30g, i have never had much luck, hopefully you will.
    Well my buddy is currently on it and he competes nationaly. He told me about the stuff and told me that they were all water based and i even seen him shooting through 30 gauge needle. I was laughing on how small the needle was I could jab my eyeball with it and not feel anything

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Sounds like your cycle was pretty **** productive to me bro. Losing all that bodyfat will now make your future cycles that much better. I never heard of that stuff bro, but if you think its for you and you've done your research that go for it and keep us posted.
    Thanks for the compliments bud , That TTS stuff well... My buddy is currently on it so he will be basically a guine pig for the next 8 weeks. I'm not a big fan of jabbing everyday, but through a 30 guage i guess i could live with it

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood

all my juice bag friends have told me that deca has effected them way worse then tren , but everyone is different i guess.

Thread Information