Thread: Cycle Q?

need2Brokd is offline Junior Member

Cycle Q?

I've been looking eveywhere trying to come up with a cutting cycle and have a few questions.
    This is what I'm looking at:
    Test e fina Deca

I'm not sure if Winny would be better than Fina with this stack or not?
    I decided on Deca-durabol because it's stonger than primabolan.
    I choses Test E because I heard that was better for cutting than prop.
    Can anyone tell me what fina goes for? I've seen winny for $75 for 50mg-10cc.
    Also wondering how you would go about stacking this cycle as far as dosages and length?
    Please let me know what you think.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    who told u test e is better than prop 4 cuttin,they obviously dont know wat there on about! u should do prop tren n eq with a bit o winny the last 4-5 wks

Testoviron depot is an anabolic steroid with extremely high anabolic and androgenic effects. It is a long acting injectable testosterone that is widely used amongst athletes. Testoviron depot is currently the most popular testosterone ester available to athletes.

Testosterone is still number one steroid for building mass and can help anyone to within a short time increase his strength and weight. It aromatizes in high dosages therefore it is wise to use it with Proviron , Nolvadex or Arimidex . Testoviron depot is long acting - up to three weeks but for bodybuilding, weightlifting, power lifting purposes weekly injections are the way to go.

Most people will experience water retention ( which can be minimized with antiaromatizing products).

Testoviron Depot causes strength and energy increase and the feeling of well being with a lot shorter recuperation times, it is usually used as a part of bulking cycles and works especially good in a stack with Deca , Sustanon , Dianabol and Anadrol . Injections of Testoviron depot are taken once weekly, with a dosage of 200-600 mg being most common for athletes. Gynocomastia and water retention are the most common side effects and should be watched for. Being an injectable testosterone, liver values are generally not elevated much by this product. It only needs to be administered once every 7 days. This yields greater convenience and cost effectiveness. Effective dosages of Testoviron depot range from 1 to 3 ccs every 7 days.

Generic Name: Testosterone Propionate
    Testosterone propionate is a common oil-based injectable testosterone. The added propionate extends the activity of the testosterone but it is still comparatively much faster actinother testosterone esters such as Cypionate and Enanthate . While cypionate and enanthate are injected weekly, propionate is most commonly injected at least every third day to keep blood levels steady. For strength and muscle mass gains, this drug is quite effective. With propionate, androgenic side effects seem somewhat less pronounced than with the other testosterones, probably due to the fact that blood levels do not build up as high. Users often report less gyno trouble, lower water retention and commonly claim to be harder on prop than with the others. This however is still a testosterone and, as with all testosterone products, androgenic side effects are unavoidable. It should also be noted that propionate is often a very painful injection. Users very regularly report swelling and noticeable pain for days after a shot.
    Package: Multiple dose vials of 10 ml or vials of 2ml. 100 mg per 1 ml.
    Usage: Average dose is 100-300 mg per week.g than

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Test prop and test e are gonna work the same for you except prop hurts a hell of a lot more and you have to inject at least every other day. Test e bloats you but anti-ests can keep it down.

I wouldn't use deca and enanthate if I was cutting. Too much bloat. Why not go with a stack like test prop, EQ, winny.

Thread Information