josh8416 is offline Associate Member

D Bol at end of cycle?? comments

aight, my friend is on a test cycle he order some d bol QV and he is half way done with the cycle and he was asking if he should start them when he gets them, well i dont know what to tell him, so i figured i could ask on here and someone would know. also would he run it until pct??? cause i know his pct starts 2 weeks after last shot? and would it even help with gains, or would it be a waste??? or should he just hold them until next cycle.... Tell me what everyone thinks and experiences with running them towards the end..thanks

anyone????

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I'm not much of a believer of d-bol at the end. I think use it at the beginning until the test kicks in hard since the longer you run the test for the more solidified your d-bol gains will be. I don't think the end of the cycle is a good place for it but thats my opinion, It's a better kickstart than anything else tell him to save it.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i used dbol at the end of my first cycle and i gained a good 15 lbs., but i lost it all pretty quick too. it's a waste at the end if you ask me.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    IMO its a waste because whatever gear your running should be in full effect by that point and dbol gains are mostly water weight anyway. It's good for kick starting a slow acting cycle (test E or C) but not that good at the end of a cycle.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    My next cycle I'm gonna try running dbol during PCT. 10mg within ten minutes of waking up. That's it. Then clomid in the evening. There are many threads on it here. The low dose AM dbol bridge. This will accomplish 2 things. It will allow you to keep test levels elevated while during PCT. But the dose is so low and taken upon waking that it tricks the body into letting HPTA recover. So taking the clomid in the evening will allow it to do its job after the short half life of dbol has exited your system. I haven't tried it yet. But I will for my next cycle. Sounds interesting.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I know a couple of guys that use it at the end, up to pct. The other day another guy told me he uses dbol a.m. tapered during pct to keep everyting. Maybe someone can ask fukkenshredded to post his pct protocol in the post cycle therapy forum... Just for everyones info he is a mod at another board(do not pay attention to post count). I am not saying I will take his route, but there is other ways people pct. Why do people use dbol as a bridge? Why not bridge to your pct start date? 10mg a.m. until you hit the clomid?

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    I have som powerlifting buds who use Dbol at the end of a run. They compete so they want to be stronger at the end of a cycle. It's depends on what your goals are. I know you can get very strong w/dbol at the end of a cycle. Just my .02
    Last edited by CARNIVORE; 03-16-2005 at 08:31 AM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    My next cycle I'm gonna try running dbol during PCT. 10mg within ten minutes of waking up. That's it. Then clomid in the evening. There are many threads on it here. The low dose AM dbol bridge. This will accomplish 2 things. It will allow you to keep test levels elevated while during PCT. But the dose is so low and taken upon waking that it tricks the body into letting HPTA recover. So taking the clomid in the evening will allow it to do its job after the short half life of dbol has exited your system. I haven't tried it yet. But I will for my next cycle. Sounds interesting.
    IMO dbol is not a good bridge at all. Clomid is not nearly as effective when it has an exogenous androgen circulating as opposed to its effectiveness without an exogenous androgen circulating.

so he should maybe run it at a low dose, until his pct starts?? i mean it seems like that would kind of help, but then again, if the test is kicking in already, is it kind of pointless?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    so he should maybe run it at a low dose, until his pct starts?? i mean it seems like that would kind of help, but then again, if the test is kicking in already, is it kind of pointless?
    He won't need a low dose if he's running test already. The point I was trying to make is that when you start PCT, your test levels are suppressed. The low dose of AM dbol is to keep test levels up while allowing your HPTA to recover.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    He won't need a low dose if he's running test already. The point I was trying to make is that when you start PCT, your test levels are suppressed. The low dose of AM dbol is to keep test levels up while allowing your HPTA to recover.

I've never heard of that , id like to know how that works for you . Do you think anadrol could be used the same way?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I've never heard of that , id like to know how that works for you . Do you think anadrol could be used the same way?
    can you find drol in 5 to 10 milligrams? also the half-life is what makes dianabol the choice as well.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    can you find drol in 5 to 10 milligrams? also the half-life is what makes dianabol the choice as well.

I can cut em up . I thought the HL of anadrol was like 10hrs?

he wants to take them for the 2 weeks before his pct starts and just save the rest for later cause he doesnt want to chance messing up his PCT. or is it safe to use them during pct? i think if u ran about 30mg/day for the 2 weeks after ur last shot and until ur pct begins u should gain a little right? i really have no idea so im just throwing out suggestions. Anyone else??

Anyone Else Agree With This, or Heard This??

ddy7135 is offline New Member
    Josh - I had the same dilemma recently and was picking over Dbol or Winny to add near the end of the cycle. I chose Winny and never regretted it. Gives you a good anabolic taper (good gains all the way to the end right before PCT) and IMO helps solidify gains.

ya i was going to tell him to do that, but now he has a full bottle and doesnt know what to do. i told him to just run it for like a week at 30mg/day then run it after his last shot, before his pct. but i dont know about during PCT, can someone clearify this??? i mean will this mess anything up if he runs this during pct? thanks

Thread Information