wolffman is offline New Member

Halo? When to take it???

I am thinking about running halo the last 4 weeks of my cycle but my question is do I take all 25mgs a hour before I work out or what? How many hours before i workout should I take it?

Also do I take it on my days off or just when I work out?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i like to take it all about 1.5 hours before a workout, but i usually don't go as high as 25mg.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    yeah....like a hour and a half to two hours before your workout....isnt 15mg a good dose to take?

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i took 15mg a day about an hour or so before workouts and really liked the rush and intensity i got from it not to mention the hardness

BigJw is offline New Member
    Halotesten is one of the few non-aromatizing androgens. That means you can take a lot and not get much estrogen conversion. If you are taking test and some kind of thermogenic I would do the halotesten the last two weeks of your cycle because the estrogen conversion is kept to a minimum, water retension benith the skin is minimized. Taking haloteston will increase you body's androgen level which imparts an increase in glycogen storage. When your body glycogen stores are jamed full your muscle will appear larger and fuller and your veins fill with blood. You should be taking test so it will promote greater muscle mass while simultaneously preventing muscle loss, if this a pre contest cycle. Let's say that you are on a 8 week cycle and on wk 7 you do your test and thermogenic you would do 2 halotesten every eight hours starting at 7:00 no off days, wk 8 2 halotesten every six hours. If you really want to shred up cut your carbs in half for the last week of your cycle cut your protien and drink as little water on the last two days as you can handle and you should look awsome. Providing you have a decent diet.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    From personal experience all i can say is take it about an hour before you work out bro. you will fill it the very first day the stuff is amazing. It will harden you up big time and the agression is just amzing "i loved it" Run it at 20-25mg/day for 4 weeks you can either jump start you cycle with it or finish off with it. I did halo at 20mg/day for the first 4 weeks of my cycle and i "cant wait to do that sh** again hehe. The stuff is kind of toxic so make sure you take some "Milk thisle" and stay away from booze for the 4 weeks you are on it. Hope this helped you some.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Good for you Sk*

tackle78 is offline Junior Member

ALA

sk*-The only problem with ALA is that for some people it causes severe stomach upset. If you have high acidity already or have had ulcers then ALA is probably not for you.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member

Re: ALA

Originally posted by tackle78
    sk*-The only problem with ALA is that for some people it causes severe stomach upset. If you have high acidity already or have had ulcers then ALA is probably not for you.
    Is that dose related or just if you have a bad stomache. I have heard of a lot of guys taking 3 or more grams/day?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    So if I'm running a test. prop/fina/winny cycle right now, could I run halo say the last 2 weeks of my cycle? I am just starting to read up on halo, so forgive the question if it's a dumb one...

Thread Information