5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

NCAA Testing Need Help Asap

A buddy of mine is being tested by the NCAA. He told me they are testing for 4 things, AAS, masking agents, duretics, and some kind of GH i believe. He currently on Test 200 Cyponate at 2ccs per week. He told me they will actually be holding the cup for him when he pees. Is there anyways he can pass this test or is he fucked?? All info would be greatly apperciated.

NightOp is offline Member
    hmmm, i can't offer any personal experience advice, but you can learn some about this by going to www.steroid.com and reading about how to pass drug tests...

more will reply with help im sure as well.

Most infomation I am seeing on there is for POT. I didnt see alot of info for AAS. Anyone have any good suggestions to beat the test? Sure could use any comments and all help.

Hes even willing to use a cathetter(sp) to inject someone elses urine. Anyone know where he could get one overnight?

He also told me if he calls in sick .. that he will have to pay for the test himself.. and it will cost him $500

Bump

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    not tryin to be funny, but there is no way they could test me holding the cup for me..i could never pee, i have that shy penis syndrome =\

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    how does he know for sure that he will be tested for steroids or those four test in particular?
    What sport does he play? As for Football (as far as I've been read and been told) they either test you for recreational drugs or performance enhancing drugs. Lets say you are a wide reciever or a corner, you would likely be tested for recreational drugs. If you were a Linebacker or lineman, you might be tested for steroids and not recreational drugs.
    You mentioned diretics (sp.). Unless he is competing in wrestling, I do not see why that would be an issue to the NCAA.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    with the way the test is being done, he will have to do the catherization. He is stuck.

McBain is offline Member
    Will they be looking at him peeing or just holding the cup? Could just take a small beaker of clean piss, tape it to his dick (maybe put a hand warmer on it to keep it warm) and just empty it into the cup, as long as he practiced manuvering beforehand I bet he could pull it off this way unless they were peeking at his piece.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    bro please tell us how it goes, hope all goes well

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    www.passyourdrugtest.com they have a steroid cleanser...it worked for my friend who is on probation. its like 55 bucks.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    What kind of test are they performing?? If it's a gas chromatography/spectromety test and your friend's piss is dirty then he is screwed.... that test picks up everything the same kind of test the FBI uses.... Only way around it is to use clean piss and then almost any lab is going to test the temperature of the piss to make sure you didn't pull out a clean vial or something.... So it can't be room temp has to be body temp and clean to pass the test bro.... Oh and they can't watch him take a piss... it's illegal... They can stand right behind him though so it's hard to cheat that kind of test...

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    Catheter, painful as hell but most effective. Read up on it, im not smart enough to go into detail, if i tried next thing i know he'd be dead.

Ok well heres the rest of the story. They test for duretics because they can flush out your system then they can tell you are trying to hide something. He last took 2ccs of test 200 about a week ago. Right now we dont have enough time to get him a cather and do the piss thing. He is a lineman and has a high body fat count so thats not good either since what they test for is stored in your body fat. The testing for the ncaa is done by only one lab in the united states. I guess they are real good. He also doesnt have time to get that stuff from passyourdrugtest.com. Thats the story up to date. Any other suggestings would be greatly apperciated.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    This is a wierd time to be testing for football. is the whole team getting the tes tor just your buddy?

They randomly picked a couple of guys to be tested.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    i hate to say this bro, but i think your buddy is screwed. cyp takes around 3 months to flush out...

Big J

jlynch30 is offline New Member
    bro if the ncaa is testing him then he is screwed. from my expiriences if you fail to show up they consider it a failed test and he will be suspended for a year. at least that is how it is done here (i play d1 football). and yeah they actually watch you piss. just my .02

Thanks for the info guys .. Ill keep you posted on his situation..

Thread Information