getbig888 is offline Senior Member

An Essay on Steroids

ok bros, i got an essay to write for my comp class and i can't find any research that suggest that steroids can be used with minimal side effects. i have got plenty of resources on the cons of steroids but i need some resources so i can back up my thesis that steroids can be used usefully and effectively with minimum to no side effects. any help would be great

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I don't have an specific material but I would definetly try to get a hold of some HRT statistics. Those would be the best for showing the positive effects of AAS. If you go that route you should be able to find ample information substantiated by medical professionals. Just try to stay away from anecdotal evidence off the board. I mean while a members advice on test dosages and side effects might be spot on they would not hold much credibility outside a few message boards.

yea i need some studies to back up what i am saying or some studies that show there is no way to tell if steroids really are causing deaths b/c of some extraneous variable or something of that nature.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    the internet highway good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    the internet highway good buddy
    with the exception of boards like these, when using the internet all you can find is the negative aspects of steroids

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    with the exception of boards like these, when using the internet all you can find is the negative aspects of steroids
    well how much info do u think u r going to find about illegal steroid use in sports being positive
    there is plenty of positive info on steroids for medical uses try searching for it.

true

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im doin a similar essay for english. i am writin why juice should be allowed in sports.(if it were legal) but i just tell the precautions people should take like correct dosages, pct, knowing everything about them. then i tell stories off people that got messed up from them like rob hazelton, but then i say how he went on a 16 year cycle of d bol and deca . basically i go on to say how they are misinterpretted, and portrayed as horrible things by the media. i honestly believe that if a person does them and knows what hes doin and everything nothing that bad will happen, cause every horror story u here is about how they went on cycles lasting years without off time and pct.

yea that is something like i will be doing, what are you going to use for your resources to back up your opinions on pros of steroids

seanw is offline Banned
    A Good Read This is a newspaper article with quotes from Doc's at Johns Hopkins. This might help

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    hey i'd like to see your essays when you get done with them??

musclehead1 is offline Member
    i tried doin the same type of essay u did but i couldnt find alot of positive stuff so i switched my argument to the negative part of them got a 98% on it!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I assume you mean only anabolic steroids ? Although the internet is full of negative scare-tactic laden propoganda, it should be feasible to find some unbiased studies.

yea i am talking anabolic steroids , and there is definately plenty of resouces saying that if you take steroids you will die, but i can't find any resouces to back up my beliefs

tman55 is offline Junior Member

needle is offline Senior Member
    Theres plenty of pros for AS!!! Try to change some opinions trust me you will be questioned! I did this 2 years ago for my senior anatomy project !!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    again. www.pubmed.com I once saw a study that said anabolic steroids could be used in youths (NOTE: NOT ADOLESCENTS) with no complications. If that's not good press i don't know what is.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    you should definately post this paper when you complete it. I'm sure alot of people would love to see it!

yea i am going to bust my a** on this paper now after seeing all this horseshiat on espn with the congress@

Thread Information