Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: comin off

  1. #1
    treesp is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    3

    comin off

    hey all want some advice i m in the midst of my first ever experience with juice. i did deca 300 in 1 mg 2 2 2 1 with the last one i started takin winstrol at .5 mg every other day. when im done with that what would be the best thing to do to keep most of my gains which have been close to thirty pounds already.. appreciate all replys

  2. #2
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439

    Re: comin off

    Originally posted by treesp
    hey all want some advice i m in the midst of my first ever experience with juice. i did deca 300 in 1 mg 2 2 2 1 with the last one i started takin winstrol at .5 mg every other day. when im done with that what would be the best thing to do to keep most of my gains which have been close to thirty pounds already.. appreciate all replys
    huh?man i dont understand what you are saying deca 300 in 1 mg 2 2 2 1 huh??? explain better in more detail

  3. #3
    shamr0ck is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    20
    hey man. i just started the same cycle. im not sure when im gonna start taking the wins though. i've heard alot about problems underneath the sheets while taking deca ? should i be worried or what?!?

  4. #4
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439
    Originally posted by shamr0ck
    hey man. i just started the same cycle. im not sure when im gonna start taking the wins though. i've heard alot about problems underneath the sheets while taking deca? should i be worried or what?!?
    to counter stuff like deca dick, you ought to mix some test in with your deca .I think 500 mg of test with 400 deca a week would be a good start for at least 8 weeks.

  5. #5
    shamr0ck is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    20
    yeah i have heard this over and over. if i could get some test or something like it, i would. however, gear is a rarity where i live. it sucks ass. dedca and win is gonna have to suffice.

  6. #6
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439
    Originally posted by shamr0ck
    yeah i have heard this over and over. if i could get some test or something like it, i would. however, gear is a rarity where i live. it sucks ass. dedca and win is gonna have to suffice.
    well just to be on safe side i would get some nolvadex for gyno depending on how much you are doing and might wanna get some viagra cause you might experience limpyness.

  7. #7
    shamr0ck is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    20
    im doin 10ccs of deca300(tt). i was told to do 1/2 cc for a while since this stuff is supposedly "strong" i always thought gyno was much less common with such small cycles.

    would winstrol tabs help the deca dick?

  8. #8
    rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,439
    so your only doing a half of cc a week?that would only be 150 mg of deca a week which is just a waste bro.you ought to at least shoot for 400 mg a week at minimum but Im no expert either , maybe some others can help you out better than me.

  9. #9
    shamr0ck is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    20

    400mg/week

    is this true for someone that weighs 170 lbs? when i did test before, the absolute max i ever did was 2 ccs/week and i blew up like a mad man.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •