Headstrong_555 is offline Junior Member

My Spring 2005 Plan

I posted yesterday, but deleted the post after seeing some major holes and not doing my homework first. It seems like everytime I take a break, I forget some of the key concepts and basic rules around using AAS. In any case here is what I am thinking. Let me know what you all think.

Spring 2005 Cycle:

WK 1-7 = 750MG ENANTHATE /WK
    WK 1-12 = 600MG EQ/WK
    WK 6-13 = 250 PARA/WK
    WK 8-13 = 40MG VAR/ED
    WK 8-13 = 100MG PROP/ED
    WK 1-15 = 10MG NOLVA/ED
    WK 1-15 = .5MG LETRO/ED
    WK 16-18 = 300MG (DAY 1) 100MG (DAY 2-21) CLOMID/ED

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle?? If it is you have way to many compounds in there for your first time around.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    That is pretty heavy...need some cycle history for more help bro. Stats?

I really do wish it was my first cycle, but unfortunately it isn't. I have been on and off for about 4 years, but I have to say in all honesty that the last 1.5 years I have been much more serious and mature about the game. I have been dieting down for the last 3 months and have gone from 205 down to 185 using a variation of the Unofficial How To Cut Thread as well as some posts by Swolecat. Here are my stats:

25yrs
    5'9''
    185lbs

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I'm on my 4th cycle now. Just started last week. I decided to keep it simple.

750ml test E (delatestryl) week 1-15
    D-bol 45mg week 1-6
    Proper PCT

I just got tired of using all the diferent stuff out there, shooting EOD and stuff like that. Two shots a week and the gains should be really kick ass. This is what I would suggest. Remember, more doesnt always mean better!!

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    way too much stuff, i'd just go with test E and Eq and then proper PCt of course

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I'd just run the Enanthate 15 weeks or so with the EQ and throw the Var in there at the end to harden you up... but you do what ya want my friend... as far as whether or not your cycle makes sense.... it does... except for the short use of Enanthate... you'll be getting results from enanthate around week 4 or 5... why not jump start with the prop or better yet run it the entire thing over the Test E? I'm not sure about the Parabolan but you know whether or not it's worth taking for that short a time..

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I'd just run the Enanthate 15 weeks or so with the EQ and throw the Var in there at the end to harden you up... but you do what ya want my friend... as far as whether or not your cycle makes sense.... it does... except for the short use of Enanthate... you'll be getting results from enanthate around week 4 or 5... why not jump start with the prop or better yet run it the entire thing over the Test E? I'm not sure about the Parabolan but you know whether or not it's worth taking for that short a time..
    Good point about the prop. I wish I had enough to run it the whole way through. More of a supply issue than anything The parabolan should be fine for only 8 weeks. With what I have, I could drop the dose to 200mg and carry it out over 10 weeks. I figured 250mg was closer to the 228mg most people reccommend to take. I guess it is going to be a fun ride.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    thats a heavy load be careful, stay safe, and best of luck

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    the prop and var and para should all be run to week 15, then start PCT 3 days after last prop shot. Right now you have it set up when EQ will still be very active in your system. This way all the pct times match up

Thread Information