rocky balboa is offline Junior Member

Which stack is better?

I'm going to purchase Fina and Test today... but i cant decide whether to throw in Deca with it or not. Going to run Fina at 75mg/ed. T400 at 800mg/wk. Fina is going to last between 7 and 8 weeks and test at 10. Should i leave the cycle just like this... or throw in QV Deca300 in also. I'm trying to put on as much lean muscle mass as possible.. so should i leave deca out or put in for best gains??

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    you could always throw in some EQ instead of decca if lean mass is what you are looking for. QV makes a nice 200mg per ml equpoise...

just a thought.

yea the guy has EQ.. but he wants a sh*tload for it, plus most ppl say not to take it if you do not plan on running it for 12 weeks... so thats why i kinda leaned away from eq...

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    you could always throw in some EQ instead of decca if lean mass is what you are looking for. QV makes a nice 200mg per ml equpoise...

just a thought.
    yep, run eq instead of deca . deca with tren is hard on the nipples and your nuts.

well fina/test is great all by its lonesome... decca has some advantages in certain cycles but I think there is no need for it here unless you really want to.

I would only use decca in a cycle where I palnned on using winnie for the last 6 weeks, to kind of protect my joints. In the past I would have added decca or even nadrolone laurate to just about anything... thats before I got me sum learnin'

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    deca and tren not a good combo for hpta reasons
    test fina and eq looks nice or maybe test, fina, var

yeah what he said... didnt even think about anavar ...

actually, test/tren /eq would be red hot with anavar added... if you were deranged you could start the cycle with anavar and do winnie for the last 6 weeks... that is if you were deranged...

some of the posts I have been seeing around here about what the pro's have been using almost leads me to believe that that cycle would be a beginners cycle for them.

lol

appreciate it guys... looks like i will most likely stick with Test/Tren and see how that goes... cuz the other options are too expensive around here lol
    Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky balboa
    appreciate it guys... looks like i will most likely stick with Test/Tren and see how that goes... cuz the other options are too expensive around here lol
    Thanks again!
    oooh! you can end it with winni its not expensive tempting isnt it!

where i live everything is expensive... gotta win the f'in lottery to buy juice... winni is jus as expensive as everything else lol, but that thought did cross my mind to run it the last half of the cycle... ?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky balboa
    where i live everything is expensive... gotta win the f'in lottery to buy juice... winni is jus as expensive as everything else lol, but that thought did cross my mind to run it the last half of the cycle... ?
    so then stick w/ test and fina

Thread Information