goalkeeper is offline Junior Member

What causes Fina Cough

I know that we have all had some form of fina cough at one time or another, but what causes it? I am concerned that it is kidney related. The reason I say this, is that when I also have alot of alcohol to drink, I begin to have a very similar cough.

Can anyone tell me what causes fina cough, and why I would be coughing after drinking a bunch?

Thanks,
    GK

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fina FAQ maybe this thread will help enlightin a lil bit on your question

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    fina

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    From Pheedno:

FINA COUGH
    Is caused by prostaglandins and luekotriens produced by the Lipoxygenase pathway.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    From Pheedno:

FINA COUGH
    Is caused by prostaglandins and luekotriens produced by the Lipoxygenase pathway.
    My thoughts exactly..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    From Pheedno:

FINA COUGH
    WTF does that mean?

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    HAha!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    WTF does that mean?
    Prostalglandins = Short-lived, hormone-like chemicals that regulate cellular activities on a moment-to-moment basis and are produced in most tissues of the body. Involved in the "Activation of the inflammatory response, production of pain, and fever"... (a couple web definitions).

Leukotrienes cause narrowing and swelling of the airways. I took a receptor antogonist called Singulair for quite awhile for this reason b/c I have asthma...

A good description is:

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids, in a post @ SM
    Fat burning and "fina cough" are both from prostaglandin metabolization.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator).

In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation.

Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough" as prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion).

Refs:
    Cackatoo Press
    Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
    Science Daily Magazine

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    try mixing the tren with whatever else your cycling and inject slowly... I have heard it works well...

i am more worried about the coughing when i am drinking...than i am worried about the fina cough. the reason i mentioned the fina cough, was becaise when i am at the bar, the cough that i get, is very similiar to a fina cough

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalkeeper
    i am more worried about the coughing when i am drinking...than i am worried about the fina cough. the reason i mentioned the fina cough, was becaise when i am at the bar, the cough that i get, is very similiar to a fina cough
    this is the same way easy e started coughing right before he died of aids. not trying to scare you but bars and drinking can lead to std's if u aint careful.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    this is the same way easy e started coughing right before he died of aids. not trying to scare you but bars and drinking can lead to std's if u aint careful.

PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE JOKING

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    he was having bad coughing spells so he went to the doc and thats how he found out he had aids.

vinny_vegas is offline New Member
    I've done several fina cycles over the last few years and I've never had Fina cough.
    I've used Orbit Labs
    Finaplix Gold by Negma (which I'm pretty sure was fake)

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I thought that tren cough was caused by all the crap and fillers in the pellets that doesnt get filtered out.

Im using tren E, not a single cough yet.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I thought that tren cough was caused by all the crap and fillers in the pellets that doesnt get filtered out.

Im using tren E, not a single cough yet.
    Kinda what I thought. I always take everything through a .20, and really don't get "the cough" very much if ever.

Remember, 1 cc of prevention is worth a vial of cure.

Thread Information