Thread: Baking Test?

chaos_theory is offline Junior Member

Baking Test?

Would baking testosterone at around 220 degrees for 20 mins destroy the hormone, what happens at these temps. Its just that I have heard doing this makes Test 400 injections less painful, I just don't want to destroy the gear. I have tried everything else, 3-4 min massage, hot shower before and after, heat pads and even running the syringe under hot water for about 3-5 mins. Nothing helps, the site swells and is pretty excrutiating for about 3 days after, the 2nd day being the worst. The only thing I haven't tried is mixing in some oil but I can't do this as I don't have any more money to spend. Solution needs to be cheap

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Heat it up bro, dont bake it...

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt bake it...Test 400 is high in BA generally so the shots will be painful. Heating up the syringe will help the pain abit but unfortunately thats about as much as you can do.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    The reason they say to heat it is just to thin the oil during injection. I run my vials under hot water for about a minute every time prior to injection. It makes it easier to draw out and easier to shoot. its better to shoot a thin liquid rather than push a thick ass oil.

At what temp does ba volatize?
    The reason I ask is someone on another forum said that real molecular changes in testosterone don't happen until well above 200 degrees

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    Cutting with sterile oil is your best option.

Alternatively you can remove some of the ba by drawing 1 ml test and 1 ml bacteriostatic water, swirling, then ejecting the BW.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    heat it to evaporate some of the ba
    or maybe cut it with b-12

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra1414
    Cutting with sterile oil is your best option.
    I agree, and you can buy this fine oil from our lovely sponser of research products at the top of your screen.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I agree, and you can buy this fine oil from our lovely sponser of research products at the top of your screen.
    Sure ya can but why don't you just buy it at your local store??? you choose the oil... bake it.. filter it.. sterile oil... (im using grapeseed)

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos_theory
    At what temp does ba volatize?
    The reason I ask is someone on another forum said that real molecular changes in testosterone don't happen until well above 200 degrees
    If by volatize you are asking what the boiling point of BA is, then it's 205 deg. Celcius.

Would baking testosterone at around 220 degrees for 20 mins destroy the hormone, what happens at these temps. Its just that I have heard doing this makes Test 400 injections less painful, I just don't want to destroy the gear. I have tried everything else, 3-4 min massage, hot shower before and after, heat pads and even running the syringe under hot water for about 3-5 mins. Nothing helps, the site swells and is pretty excrutiating for about 3 days after, the 2nd day being the worst. The only thing I haven't tried is mixing in some oil but I can't do this as I don't have any more money to spend. Solution needs to be cheap
    First of all you didn't say what temperature scale or what ester of test you are talking about. If you are talking about 220 deg. C, you won't thermally decompose the hormone, if you are talking about Fahrenheit that may or may not be below the m.p. depending on which ester you have.

At temperatures that can destroy your test, I would assume that you would oxidize the double bonds, ketones and esters, and if it is hot enough you may
    also break C-C bonds leaving you with a black tar.

It sounds like there is a high concentration of BA in your test, so you should do what the others said and dilute it.

Hey Powrlftr
    Do you know at what temperatures the double bonds would oxidize, ketones, esters etc would happen. The test I am using is Test 400, which is Test E, Test Cyp and a small amount of prop.

Bump

Hey Powrlftr
    Do you know at what temperatures the double bonds would oxidize, ketones, esters etc would happen. The test I am using is Test 400, which is Test E, Test Cyp and a small amount of prop.
    I don't have an exact number for you, but it would have to be an excessive amount of heat, say like 250 deg C or higher. This is just my opinion from doing melting points on various compounds in the lab over the years, but if for some strange reason you have some acid or base in your solution things can go to hell at a lot lower temperature.

The bottom line is that you really shouldn't worry about turning your precious steroids into tar if you don't go crazy on the heating.

Thanks powrlftr, that is the best info that I have had all day. I just needed someone to clear up the temps for me.

Could someone explain exactly what is meant by saying that the test solution will crash, how much room have I got to play around with until there isn't enough BA in the solution to stop this from happening?

Bump

Any info on a substance crashing

Does the term crash mean that the test separates from the solution if so can't you just shake the bottle and draw the solution for injection, could anyone please explain.

Bump

Thread Information