ceasar250 is offline Associate Member

Clomid at night?

I am like a week into PCT and of course I feel like crap. When I wake up I feel good then I take Nolva and Clomid and I feel like crap. Anyone ever take Clomid before bed to maybe lessen the mental sides of it? Since it has a long half-life it probably doesnt matter when you take it right?

Feedback bros, thanks!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    bump...I wanna know this too...

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yes I hear of that being done, I have done it and got ****ed up dreams/nightmares... that is until I chased it down with some amatriptalene... or half a xanax...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    yes I hear of that being done, I have done it and got ****ed up dreams/nightmares... that is until I chased it down with some amatriptalene... or half a xanax...
    How do you feel during the day? Is it worth the nightmares?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    I am like a week into PCT and of course I feel like crap. When I wake up I feel good then I take Nolva and Clomid and I feel like crap. Anyone ever take Clomid before bed to maybe lessen the mental sides of it? Since it has a long half-life it probably doesnt matter when you take it right?

Feedback bros, thanks!
    If it works for you then so be it. Also it is important to do the clomid at the right time. I have heard of many guys starting PCT before the gear in the system has worn out and this isnt right. You dont start clomid one week after injections stop, you start it about 2 to 2.5 weeks after for enanthate /cypionate and 3 to 3.5 weeks after EQ/deca . If you are only PCT after test only then 2.5 weeks is about the right time, or when you feel the complete crash of having no testosterone , with deca ignore how bummed you feel and wait 3.5 weeks after last injection.

Also I believe guys do 300 mg first day, 100 mg ED for 1 week and then 50 mg ED for the second week. This is done based on hearsay and not solid science. HRT doc told me 50 mg a day for all 15 days from beginning to end is all that is needed and my PCT's have been great with not so much emotional or mental issues.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    better, just like with alot of things doses need to be taken when you can handle them... I used to take a-bombs only at night because they gave me splitting headaches, but I could sleep thru them no problem... now I can take them any time...

Clomid was the worst the first time, now only the front load day/s suck for me... but if I have a bad day, I just switch to pm doses...

yeah dreams were ****ed up, but I am sure a tylenol PM would put you down well enough not to care...

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    If it works for you then so be it. Also it is important to do the clomid at the right time. I have heard of many guys starting PCT before the gear in the system has worn out and this isnt right. You dont start clomid one week after injections stop, you start it about 2 to 2.5 weeks after for enanthate /cypionate and 3 to 3.5 weeks after EQ/deca . If you are only PCT after test only then 2.5 weeks is about the right time, or when you feel the complete crash of having no testosterone , with deca ignore how bummed you feel and wait 3.5 weeks after last injection.

Also I believe guys do 300 mg first day, 100 mg ED for 1 week and then 50 mg ED for the second week. This is done based on hearsay and not solid science. HRT doc told me 50 mg a day for all 15 days from beginning to end is all that is needed and my PCT's have been great with not so much emotional or mental issues.
    What does that have to do with the question I asked? Clomid at night, good idea or bad idea?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I use at night and do not frontload because of the mood swings. I mean they were not the kind you get ugly with people(like with fina), but the kind that seem like you are hammered with female style high emotion(like wanting to cry).

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    What does that have to do with the question I asked? Clomid at night, good idea or bad idea?
    I always did mine at night before bed... so maybe thats why I never noticed any issues... I slept thru it! I'd say good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I always did mine at night before bed... so maybe thats why I never noticed any issues... I slept thru it! I'd say good idea.
    Looks like a consensus!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I use at night and do not frontload because of the mood swings. I mean they were not the kind you get ugly with people(like with fina), but the kind that seem like you are hammered with female style high emotion(like wanting to cry).
    So you run 100mg throughout or 50mg?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    usually 3-4 weeks of 100mg and another 7-10 days at 50mg. If you are taking nolva I suggest tapering it too.

Thread Information