Tags is offline Associate Member

Test didn't seem to kick in??? Week 5

I'm in week 5 of 12 of test-e 500mg/wk... Ran m1t as a jumpstarter, After I quit the m1t I gained another 10pounds so far (23 pounds total right now)... But aside from the strength I gained from the m1t jumpstart I havn't noticed any more strength gains and am in week 5...

I have ran m1t//4derm cycle's b4 and didn't gain this much size wise but the strength gain was aproximately the same so I know I havn't really noticed too much strength wise from the test...

Maby it's all just in my head and I am stronger just don't realize it??? Not really sure...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    it usually kicks in at around this time

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    have you been taking in alot of carbs?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    23lbs 5 weeks in..that's pretty sick. Hopefully your test strength shows up soon. Maybe it did and it just wasn't noticeable cause your M1T strength gains were tapering off...I'm sure it will boost up from here on in.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    It takes till week 6-7 for me to notice .

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    my strength gains came begining week 3 with my test, but i frontloaded 1000mg the first week

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    d*mn dude, 23lbs so far 5 weeks in id be happy as hell. ive done a couple m1t/4derm cycles myself and loved the results. first cycle gained 17lbs and kept 12 or so. im in my first week of a 12 week test cyp that im jump starting with m1t/4derm. this is my first injectable cycle and cant wait to see the results. i bet that test is just kicking in. keep eating, training like crazy and look out. good luck bro.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i'm about 2.5 weeks in and i've already gained strength... a decent amount actually... people are telling me that test takes min. of 4 weeks to kick in, i dont believe it... i know for a fact i got stronger and it isnt a placebo effect... it cant be...

like hed, i frontloaded as well...

Hed
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    i'm about 2.5 weeks in and i've already gained strength... a decent amount actually... people are telling me that test takes min. of 4 weeks to kick in, i dont believe it... i know for a fact i got stronger and it isnt a placebo effect... it cant be...

I was putting on a pound and a quarter a day, yes some water, but my strength gains came same way, around 2.5-3 weeks. Frontloading probably helped a lot, but dude, 23lbs up you shouldnt be complaining, the strength will come soon enough. Im starting on my 10th week now, and im strong as a friggin ox, its great.

just put moer weight on the bar and get a spotter... see what happens... just see how much you can lift one day... and dont give up until you cant lift more... everytime i walk into the gym lately i've been adding 5 lbs to every 6 rep max... if i can only get 5, f... it, i have a spotter to help with the sixth...

Hed
    just put moer weight on the bar and get a spotter... see what happens... just see how much you can lift one day... and dont give up until you cant lift more... everytime i walk into the gym lately i've been adding 5 lbs to every 6 rep max... if i can only get 5, f... it, i have a spotter to help with the sixth...

Very important right there.

I felt like i wasnt gaining much strength off the bat, and one day i was like "screw it, up the weight". Bam, no problems, so i upped it again. And from there, it was exponential strength increase.

i think mostly it is a mental thing... just dont worry about whats on the other side of the 45 plates and pound out as many as possible... you'll surprise yourself...

needle is offline Senior Member
    Give it time---

saluu is offline Banned
    is your stuff legit just be patient if your not happy with 25pds in 5 weeks think you should talk to the people in ethopia and south africa

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    23 pounds...and u r concerned? who cares about strength..not me...

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    is your stuff legit just be patient if your not happy with 25pds in 5 weeks think you should talk to the people in ethopia and south africa
    go back to africa

ya monkey

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    23 pounds...and u r concerned? who cares about strength..not me...

lots of people actually care about strength.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, don' worry. I don't get the strength increase from test until around 6-7 weeks. Like everyone else has said, if you have gained that much in this little of time, I highly doubt you are having a placebo effect. I am sure your gear is real, just give it time. Good Luck and nice gains sofar

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member

Some people notice faster than others, i notice after about 2 weeks, nothing major though. I have seen people gain 4 or 5 lbs after 1 week of test e only, it is just water but it proves that it starts to work quicker on some.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    Some people notice faster than others, i notice after about 2 weeks, nothing major though. I have seen people gain 4 or 5 lbs after 1 week of test e only, it is just water but it proves that it starts to work quicker on some.
    i'm exactly 2.5 weeks in and i'm 13 lbs up... mostly water obviously... but still!

i also have gained a lot of strength in the past week...

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Just keep pushing. If your diet is right and your training right it will be no problem. It will come. Are you posibly over training? How many times a week do you work out each body part? Are you switching up your workouts? Maybe it is time to shock your body a little bit.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I train 4 days a week... I don't do a monday-this tuesday-that thing... I only train each muscle group once per week sometimes on differenet days of the week depending on soreness level,etc...

But I split up the muscle groups like this...

Chest/Tri's
    Back/Bi's
    Delts/Traps
    Legs

And for abs, I do them twice a week...

I havn't switched up my routine for a couple months... Starting tomarrow, going to do a new routine...

Thread Information