Thread: Shooting

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member

Shooting

Ive never done steroids i am still a little to young but i was wondering what is the difference where you shoot up at. Say your doing biceps in the afternoon, would you shoot up in the bicep in the morning or whenevr since you are doing them or does it matter. Do you shoot in the bodypart you want to work?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    Ive never done steroids i am still a little to young but i was wondering what is the difference where you shoot up at. Say your doing biceps in the afternoon, would you shoot up in the bicep in the morning or whenevr since you are doing them or does it matter. Do you shoot in the bodypart you want to work?

In layman's terms : No, the steriods enter your blood stream and effect your body/muscles equally. There are some substances that MAY cause some localized growth, but this is debateable.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    as long as its intramuscular it dosent matter where, some guys like to hit bis and tris and chest... I have done ass exclusivley, but I am sure once I start shooting EOD or ED I will sing a different tune...

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    how old are you?

Thread Information