boxman is offline New Member

Am I waisting my time on 10 mills of cyp.

I am 35 and have lifted 80% of the last 13 years. I am at a point where gains are way slow if at all.I am 5'6" at 180 and 16% body fat and have never done any juice of any kind. I have two 10 mill test cyp.made by watson (200mg. per mill.) A friend got them with a perscription so Im not woried about them being fake.Today I injected 3/4 mill no problem.but I need to know if its worth doing a 8 week cycle with the first 10 mills then after a break, doing it again. any ideas on dividing it up over the next 7 weeks (10 mills). I also have Three sets of Novarel that needs mixed but it expired 10-2004.are they still safe to use? I was told to take half of a vial (5,000usp units) on fifth week,nineth week and tenth.How does that sound?Or do I even need the noveral at all? Any help would be apreciated .

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    id say since its your first cycle and you have 2 10ml vials of cyps at 200mgs/ml to run it like this. 10 weeks at 400mgs/week then proper pct. do you have nolvadex and clomid? if not id suggest asking your friend or else ordering some through AR-R . but Cyp alone at 400mgs/week is enough for a first cycle

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, you should use both bottles this time around and run 400 mg/week for 10 weeks. get yourself some clomid and nolvadex asap.. you need to run the nolvadex along with your cycle to prevent estrogen related side effects.

Thanks, Ill do some checking on the clomid and nolvedex. But were should I throw in the novarel, or should I? 400mgs seems to be looking good, But do you think I would notice any gains with 150 first week,200 sec,300 third,400 forth,400 fifth,200 sixth,200 sev.,100 eighth. I wanted to do a little side efect test on my self the first time . but also dont want to waste it.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    EXACTLY what the other bros said. That is a great cycle for first time use. Be sure to have clomid and nolva on hand though BEFORE you start just to be safe. Good luck bro.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Novaril (HCG ) is used throughout the cycle to prevent testicular atrophy, but you'll still need post cycle therapy because while HCG stimulates the testes, it inhibits the pituitary and hypothalamus. You may not need it at all.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    don't pyramid it's useless

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    don't pyramid, go with 400mg/ week, like everyone else said. I wouldn't use HCG on this cycle. My first cycle was cyp also at same doses and worked fine.

Just Grab The Clomid/nolva....you'll Be Good Nice First Cycle....

thanks 400mgs for ten weeks it is! how much clomid and nolva for how many days and weeks, when to start after my ten week cycle. thanks again If I get to 195 and dont have bitch tits I post a pic.

scaryfast is offline New Member

Heres A Good Guideline

Quote Originally Posted by boxman
    thanks 400mgs for ten weeks it is! how much clomid and nolva for how many days and weeks, when to start after my ten week cycle. thanks again If I get to 195 and dont have bitch tits I post a pic.
    INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMINISTERING TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE

Testosterone Cypionate : 10ml/200mg vial – premixed, oil-based solution.

Dosage: 1ml/200mg per week for a full 10 weeks.

Injection site: Intramuscular, injected in the upper area of the buttocks (high hip pocket). Use 18 gauge 1½ inch needle to withdraw testosterone from vial, then switch to the 21 gauge 1½ inch needle with 3ml syringe for injection.

No refrigeration is necessary for Testosterone Cypionate, but store in dark, cool dry place.

After a FULL 10 weeks at 1ml a week, you will STOP the Testosterone Cypionate injections for 4 weeks.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPOUNDED ANASTROZOLE (ARIMIDEX )

Arimidex (Anastrozole) Available in 1.0mg and 0.5mg tablets.

Begin at week 3 of testosterone and/or HGH injections or until needed and stop within 7 days of testosterone or HGH therapy.

Dosage: 1mg tablet every other day until completion or
    0.5mg tablet every day until completion

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMINISTERING HCG
    HCG (Novarel - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ):

Begin taking HCG 2 weeks after your cycle of testosterone.

Mixing instructions: Using a 18 gauge 1½ “ standard 3ml syringe, draw 3ml's of sterile solvent water from the vial and load water into the HCG vial. Then draw 2ml's of sterile solvent water from the vial and load water into the HCG vial. You will now have a total of 5ml's of sterile solvent water mixed in with the HCG powder. Shake and refrigerate after reconstitution.

Dosage: 50 units per day for 10 consecutive days, use 30 gauge 5/16“ syringe to draw HCG for injection. Then 4 days off, before resuming the next testosterone cycle.
    injection site: Subcutaneous injection administered near the navel just below skin layer (DO NOT INJECT INTO MUSCLE), gently pinch up the skin & hold the syringe at a right angle to the injection site, insert the needle using a quick smooth motion.

* Make sure you refrigerate the vial of mixed HCG.

I used a 25g pin b/c the 21 hurt like a mofo.

Hope this helps

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Don't need hcg for a first time, 10 week cycle at your age. The testicles will shrink just a bit but will plump back up in a few weeks. 400mg/week will work great for 10 weeks. Start your clomid 3 weeks after last shot. Old-school is 300mg day 1, 100mg/day for a week, and 50mg/day to the end for a total of 28 or 30 days. Some folks now skip the front-load. If you have troublesome sides (wierd flashes and lights in your vision, depression, etc) then in the future skip the 300mg on day 1 and go with 100 or go with 50mg/day for the duration.

Thread Information