High Fall is offline New Member

Has this ever happened to you???

Its been about 5 years since my last cycle and I just started my first injection of Test about 15 minutes ago. During the injection (self injection) I felt real hot and then my heart began to race and immediately began sweating. After it was all over I swear I heard sizzling in my ears. Someone tell me that I had the Anxiety kicking in as it has been so long since popping my AAS Cherry.

This thread might be lame but I felt I may get ahold of myself if I dropped a line to the good people of AR.

BTW the sweating and sizzling has subsided and I am now feeling much better but I Was just curious if anyone else has expereinced this...

Thanks in advance for the support!

HighFall

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know bro, but I'm itchin to start stabbin myself again... I can't wait. BTW- good luck with your cycle, keep us posted to how it goes.

SOLID

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    the first time i ever inj` i fainted luckily i was sitting on my bed at first i thought it was bc i was real stoned but then i realized that it was probably just nerves and axiety..... youll be ok bro

billr is offline Junior Member
    anxiety man, it is the adrenaline rushing through your body
    if it was the juice you would have started coughing and been short of breath
    billr

High Fall is offline New Member

Thank you

I appreciate the replies, feeling much better and yes it was definitely anxiety... Best of luck to you all

HighFall

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    yea it sounds like you were a little nervous but let us know your gains bro

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    shit I remember my first time, shaking like crazy, breathing all hard, taking deep breaths to calm down, but wasn't working, once I stuck it, I started to shake so bad...it was so hard to aspirate , then pushing the juice in felt like forever...but when it was done, I got the biggest rush...those feelings are priceless I tell you.

9natural9 is offline Banned
    you had a mild anxiety/panic attack

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    well could be anxiety, but maybe just maybe you may have hit a blood vessel too. did you asperate? I have heard of this happening to guys when they hit a blood vessel. Test did nothing to me, when I injected it, In fact, I kinda liked the way it felt injecting it into my muscle. Problem is the next day I didn't like it at all, cause I was sore as a mofo. Keep "stabbin" at it so to speak you will get the hang of it. Try and relax, breathing alot helps, especially when you are pushing the oil thru the pin, once you have it in. Also asperate bud, that is important.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    sic... i was going to say the same thing... you may have hit a blood vessel even injected mild amounts of gear into it... this wouldnt kill you but would cause all the sides that you said... next time asperate, be calm, relax the muscle, go slow, if needed take shower before injection to ease the injection and situation...
    good luck

jony1977 is offline New Member
    I can tell you about my experience if it helps, I started my first cycle a few weeks ago, I injected my leg so I could see what I was doing, all went pretty smooth, for my second one, I took a shower early in the morning and proceed to inject, I dont really know the cause but it hurt like sh.. so much that my blood presure went down and I almost faint right there in the bathroom. I guess the needle was not as sharp as it was supposed to be. I was so fu...g scared for my third one that I almost quit, and drop all the juice in the sink, but I shoot myself and it did not hurt at all....I guess I will never know why it hurt so much that second one....but I know for sure that I will check the needles everytime I inject myself.....

Take care.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    That could be pretty scary

Thread Information