hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

cutting on cycle

hey guys, when you are cutting on cycle, what needs to be done during pct to keep what muscle you have? the purpose of doing gear when cutting is to preserve muscle, it just doesnt make sense b/c during pct you have to be carefull or you will just loose your shiit! fill me in onthis guys! thanx

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    besides Clomid and nolva for PCT, I start back on my creatine and arginine and throw in some ECAY to keep energy levels up. For my next PCT I plan on using IGF1-LR3 to really help preserve or even build muscle.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    hey guys, when you are cutting on cycle, what needs to be done during pct to keep what muscle you have? the purpose of doing gear when cutting is to preserve muscle, it just doesnt make sense b/c during pct you have to be carefull or you will just loose your shiit! fill me in onthis guys! thanx
    during pct you want to recover the damage done to your htpa as quickly as possible(nolv, clomid, trib, etc) and up your cals

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    during pct you want to recover the damage done to your htpa as quickly as possible(nolv, clomid, trib, etc) and up your cals
    yeah i know how pct goes.. my thing is, when you are cutting its hard to keep muscle with out strict diet. ok, after cycle with pct. doesnt it make it that much harder to keep the muscle b/c of pct? or am i just running around in circles here?

joevette is offline Banned
    You basically want to eat like you're doing a lean mass type cycle during pct after your cutter. That way you won't gain much fat and shouldn't lose muscle. If you try to cut during pct then you will lose significant muscle mass.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    yeah i know how pct goes.. my thing is, when you are cutting its hard to keep muscle with out strict diet. ok, after cycle with pct. doesnt it make it that much harder to keep the muscle b/c of pct? or am i just running around in circles here?
    first of all, what is your idea of cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    You basically want to eat like you're doing a lean mass type cycle during pct after your cutter. That way you won't gain much fat and shouldn't lose muscle. If you try to cut during pct then you will lose significant muscle mass.

thats what i was looking for. makes sense.. thanx

Thread Information