beastrg is offline Junior Member

Tbol cycle - Anything to add??

Guys anything missing from this cycle???Wanne make sure got everything!! Doses?? etc and how to split up taking tabs??

Any opinions please!!

Weeks 1-3: -Turnabol 40mg Ed (2 in morning; 2 at night) + 40mg anavar (2 in morning; 2 at night) + Proviron 25mg Ed

Weeks 3-6: - Turnabol 40mg Ed + 40mg Anavar + Proviron 25mg Ed

Wk 6-9
    Day 1-14 – Clenbuterol
    +
    Day1- 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid

•Milk Thistle Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000-1500mg ed (finish when finish pct)
    •ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) 500mg ed
    •NAC
    •Liv-52 - 6 tabs per day
    •B6 200mg/day
    •flax seed oil.

Looks good for a short oral only cycle. You don't necessarily need the clomid. Var and tbol don't aromatize.

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    Who cares about the steroids not aromatizing? They WILL shut down his natural test production, I've done T, it's like a lighter dbol without the water, and I was shutdown. Keep the clomid bro, you will need it to get the boys back.

yeah will definately keep the pct!!! will help restore test + prevent losing gains!!

Any more opinions??

oh and do u think it's better to just run last 3 weeks with 25mg proviron ed or 6 weeks??

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member
    I would drop the proviron totally if it was me... Dont see what benefit it has in that cycle

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, it will only shut you down further as another suppressive compound. Turanabol is one of the few steroids (test, proviron , ment are the others) that will yield a net increase in libido, and none of your steroids aromatize, so proviron really isn't neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by _Chris_
    I would drop the proviron totally if it was me... Dont see what benefit it has in that cycle

agreed...but i am very prone to gyno, and even though these drugs dont really aromatise i still wanne prevent any chance of it happening. I will have nolva on hand anyway though!

Do u maybe think should just run it for last 3 weeks to help with definition and vascularity??

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I really don't see the point when the two drugs you're using are excellent for this purpose. All i see it is as another suppressive compound that will make pct more complicated. There is zero chance of gyno on these, and you have nolva on hand in case.

Quote Originally Posted by beastrg
    agreed...but i am very prone to gyno, and even though these drugs dont really aromatise i still wanne prevent any chance of it happening. I will have nolva on hand anyway though!

Do u maybe think should just run it for last 3 weeks to help with definition and vascularity??

so the proviron is no use? Will it not help harden up or are tbol and var MORE than good enough for this?? Basically what are the benefits if i take it and if i didnt? Cause dont even want a 1% chance of gyno!!!

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member
    I have run var at 80mg ED and tbol at 60mg ED and no signs of gyno at all.., 30mg dbol ED and its a different story! I really wouldnt worry mate..

joevette is offline Banned
    Throw some test prop or suspension in there and that cycle will actually be worthwhile. Just because you're using exotic compounds it doesn't mean they are any better than good 'ole test.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I was planning on running a cycle like this for summer. You should make a dairy for this cycle I would love to see your results for this cycle.

thanks guys...any more info/ things to add to cycle??

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn t combine 2 17 aa drugs, that s just a bad idea. 6 weeks is just too short. at least do 8 with var or t-bol. pct shoudl be a week longer.
    proviron , what for?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've done var & tbol cycles with & without test.....
    I'd suggest choosing just one oral (no point in mixing them esp as they're so similar) - I'd go with tbol as it's better value & you'll add more lean weight.
    I'd also say that adding a low dose of test (I like prop with Var/Tbol) makes a huge difference - definately worthwile IMO.
    My cycles were based around this sort of pattern

1-10 Prop 50-75mg ED
    1-10 Var 75mg ED or Tbol 60mg ED ....(split 3 x a day)

Thread Information