wired-up is offline Member

Clen and T-3 questions

Allright. I've read Mallet's threads on BBT, thyroid PCT, and Cycleon's T-3 dosing thread as well as many other's threads on T-3. There seems to be a lot of varying opinions on the proper way to take T-3. Some people suggest the ramp up, constant, slow ramp down(5/40/55). other's I've seen say 7 days on, 5 days off. how do you know which one to use?

For the Clen , I've also heard varying opinions. I've seen 7/5, 4/3, 2wk/2wk, 3wk/3wk, or constant with Benadryl or Ketoifen. I've read the clen handbook that's on here, but a lot of people say it's outdated.

Just trying to solve the mysteries of what's the current intel on T-3 and clen.

Thanks.

niXon)( is offline Member
    bump

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Bump for me, too. I just ordered some clen and I have never used it, and only read about the 2 week on/off method. More info would be appreciated prior to my clen usage

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I've done the 7/5 split for t3 that mallet suggested. I also added clen in with it for the seven days. I worked up to 100mcg of clen. I think it worked well for me, but my diet was spot on as well as cardio. T3 without aas is said to be catabolic, so be careful. I didn't seem to notice muscle or strength loss. Remember to monitor your temp and follow proper thyroid pct. For a clen only cycle, I would take a look at the thread hooker posted on Clen.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Unless you want to shred alot of your gains off only take the T3 with Test. As far as Clen ...I have to drink about 2 gallons of water and a Ton of Taurine and K or I get cramps so bad I cant work out. Ramp up the Clen for sure as far as the T3...it was presribed to me in a ramp up down shedule by a HRT doc.

wired-up is offline Member
    i'm doing the T-3 in a 7/5 split as Mallet suggests. been monitoring my temp and i'm up to 100 mcg. for the clen , i've worked up to 60mcgED, and i'll probably stay here.

Thread Information