ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member

Smile pct for fina/prop

I have basically gotten confused by all the varying opinions on this. I am doing 6 weeks of fina/prop and going straight into a mild deca (400mg) and test enan(500mg) following this cycle. Do I even need to bother with pct if I'm not really coming off but just switching gears? what protocol would be recommended? I need to stay reasonably lean as I'm a trainer and don't wanna blow up during the enan portion which I will be dieting for lean growth. I am doing a show in 07 and am just cutting on the fina/prop for summer, nothing major. So i guess the question really is do you do any nolva/arimidex /hcg / or clomid if you're staying on? Even if it's just a little deca or eq? I need to hold my gains cause I'm trying to ake a splash in 07. Thanks!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you are jumping on deca and test e immediately after then you dont need pct until you are off deca and test e.

However, this doesnt make much sense. I would bulk first with test e and deca and then go straight into a cutting cycle of prop/tren .

Yeah it would but I put on a little chub over the past year as I was busy with family issues and I need to drop about twenty lbs to see where I am and to not be fat over summer. I'm not going crazy on the cutting until contest time. This is just a little trim down and then a little lean growth until winter then I'll get down on it. I just mainly wanna reverse the fina dick as musch as possible. This is my first time with fina and I don't wanna disappoint the wife. Will viagro or ciallis conquer fina dick or is it something different? I'm just acquiring right now anyways and I wanna make sure I'm stocked with the good good that I need and not a buncha crap I won't need for a year or two.

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd start the deca and test e on day 1 with the prop and fina. That way by week 6 when you drop the prop/fina the other two will just be kicking it. Basically jumpstarting your cycle with prop/fina. If it were me, though, I'd drop the deca and run the fina longer. Tren is the best for anything, cutting or bulking and no water weight.

I am going to run the tren if my bloodwork comes back reasonably ok after a few weeks. I forgot to mention I am also on androgel at 100mg per day. It feels about like 50mg per day but it's a little something to bridge with. I really just like to change up every few months anyways to keep fresh receptors. Like I said, my main concern is avoiding fina dick and estrogen or progesterone problems. I doubt I'll come off completely for the next two years. Maybe a little but not much. I wanna do one season of shows and learn all I can and then add bb training to my training repertoire. I know alot already but not enough to be legit. I have spent too much time training old ladies and high school football players but hey it pays the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLGONOQUIT!
    I am going to run the tren if my bloodwork comes back reasonably ok after a few weeks. I forgot to mention I am also on androgel at 100mg per day. It feels about like 50mg per day but it's a little something to bridge with. I really just like to change up every few months anyways to keep fresh receptors. Like I said, my main concern is avoiding fina dick and estrogen or progesterone problems. I doubt I'll come off completely for the next two years. Maybe a little but not much. I wanna do one season of shows and learn all I can and then add bb training to my training repertoire. I know alot already but not enough to be legit. I have spent too much time training old ladies and high school football players but hey it pays the bills.
    If you want to stay on something for 2 years consider coming off AAS completely and using IGF-1 LR3, Slin, and even PGF2-A along with your pct then jump back on. Or at the very least make HCG your new best friend

I know what igf is but lr3, slin, and pgf2-a?? I've never even heard of those. I was figuring on running some hcg every so often and arimidex occasionally.

I know what igf is but lr3, slin, and pgf2-a?? I've never even heard of those. I was figuring on running some hcg every so often and arimidex occasionally.
    LR3 is part of IGF-1, that's why I didn't put a comma inbetween them. It's the long R3 chain of aminos that keeps the IGF-1 from getting bound up by IGFBP and extends the life to about 12hrs. Slin=insulin , and PGF2-A is a prostalglandin, you'll have to do a search on that one, too much info.

I think I'll stay with what I know for now. Diabetes runs in my family and I'm leery of insulin or insulin like substances. Just the name worries me. I think I can do what I want with the old faithfuls I just have to get a little coaching to maximize it a little. Thanks though. **** you younger guys know a s***load more than I did at that age. WE had cyp, d-bol, v, and anadrol and didn't worry about much else. Thanks for the info. One more question if you don't mind. How often would you run in hcg over a two year stint like that? As needed? What about the arimidex or nolva? Trying to stay lean as I don't have trouble getting big but have more trouble losing fat. I wanna stay as lean as possible while I'm growing. I have good dietary discipline also so that helps. I hate getting all bloated. Thanks for the info Brother Man.

I think I'll stay with what I know for now. Diabetes runs in my family and I'm leery of insulin or insulin like substances. Just the name worries me. I think I can do what I want with the old faithfuls I just have to get a little coaching to maximize it a little. Thanks though. **** you younger guys know a s***load more than I did at that age. WE had cyp, d-bol, v, and anadrol and didn't worry about much else. Thanks for the info. One more question if you don't mind. How often would you run in hcg over a two year stint like that? As needed? What about the arimidex or nolva? Trying to stay lean as I don't have trouble getting big but have more trouble losing fat. I wanna stay as lean as possible while I'm growing. I have good dietary discipline also so that helps. I hate getting all bloated. Thanks for the info Brother Man.
    I'd run it starting at week 15 doing 500ius 2x per week and every 10 weeks or so lay off for 2-4 weeks, then get back on.

Thread Information