ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member

Prop Pain/Please Help

Ok guys I need some pointers. I have been on prop for 3 1/2 weeks and results are great, but I feel like I am constantly working arond an injury do to extreme pain from injections, I had to skip legs and cardio yesterday due to the fact my ass felt like I had a nerf ball in it. I've been using a 22 guage, but I think I am shooting to fast and it is damaging the muscle, I was wondering how long it would take to shoot 1 1/2 ccs of prop through a 25 gauge, do you guys think that would make a difference. Thnkas guys an suggestions would be appreciated

I USE MY GLUTES AND QUADS FOR SITE INJECTIONS

Guys some help please, I have to inject tomorrow morning

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToJuice,OrNotToJuice
    Guys some help please, I have to inject tomorrow morning

just inject slower. i use 25 gauge, but it's a bitch to draw out of the vials.
    TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Try adding some B12. It helps me somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    just inject slower. i use 25 gauge, but it's a bitch to draw out of the vials.
    TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!
    I always draw with a 20, and bro I am trying to take it like a man, but this last injection made driving to a gym a workout in itself, hurts just think about it.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    try warming a coffee cup of water in the microwave for about 2 minutes. pull your jab and let it sit in the cup for a minute with the cover on it, without the needle, this will help warm the juice up some and help it desipitate through the muscle easier. always inject slowly and massage the area after you are done.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    the 25 gauge will take probably a min or so to get the 1 1/2 cc in....which isnt a prob with the quad stick but tough with the glute. I use 23 gauge. You are probably right about injecting too fast with the 22.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    I'm on prop right now and I use a 23g needle. It is fine for me no pain or anything. You might want to try B12.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Amazing difference between a 22 and a 23. I like 25s but yeah can take a while. Warming the oil not only makes it slightly less painful, but it also makes it thinner and inject more easily with the small pin. PATIENCE! I never take less than a full minute for a shot. With a 25 and a cc or more, it would be a lot longer.

Prop is gonna hurt anyway you do it. All the advice from the other respondents is good, and will help, but it is gonna hurt anyway. Try shooting after you train a particular bodypart and when you won't be hitting it again for a few days. For instance, you wouldn't want to shoot in your glutes the day before doing SLDL, or in your quads the day before squats, or your delts or bis the day before working them... rotate your sites. Try the 25 ga pins and try some site injections to see if you can rotate around and so avoid having to train a bodypart right after shooting into it.

IT WILL NOT CAUSE ANY DAMAGE to train in spite of prop pain. It just HURTS. So you could just buck up and do what you gotta do.

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm on about week 32 of prop shots (with other things too) and I shoot with a 25g and draw with a 20g. The forced slowness of the 25 is a good thing, but prop still hurts just because of the ester. My prop is 200mg/ml too, and even after this much time it still hurts sometimes but other times it smooth and feels fine the next day.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Draw with a 20g shoot with a 23 or 25g. Also next time you could consider using some EQ with it and mix the two and it will really cut down on the pain. Even if you would only add 1/2 cc EQ per day. The B12 is a good alternative for the current cycle.

Are you shooting every day and what is the mg per ml, I ask because I am not sure why you would need to shoot 1.5 cc's at once. sound like a lot. Some people do 75mg daily or 100 mg per day which is either .75 cc or 1 cc but not 1.5cc.

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member
    what about if you do 75mg fina ed and mix 100 prop in the shot eod? That should ease it up if you were soing those two right? Also is b12 an injectable?

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    yes b12 is an injectable, ( u can pick some up at a pharmacy -in canada anyway, )my prop shots hurt as well and i mix it with b12, it helps.

Ok guys here is the cycle

week
    1-7 prop 125mg eod
    5-10 tren 75 mg eod
    8-12 suspension 75 mg eod
    5-12 winny 100 mg eod
    and I have novla, letro, clen , proviron

I think this is why the last glute shot hurt so bad, I shot 1.5 cc of prop with 1 cc winny and half cc B12, I think the unsteadiness of the injection and the speed ripped my ass to shreds. So should I seperate the water and oils, or use 25 gauge for all in one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Amazing difference between a 22 and a 23. I like 25s but yeah can take a while. Warming the oil not only makes it slightly less painful, but it also makes it thinner and inject more easily with the small pin. PATIENCE! I never take less than a full minute for a shot. With a 25 and a cc or more, it would be a lot longer.

Prop is gonna hurt anyway you do it. All the advice from the other respondents is good, and will help, but it is gonna hurt anyway. Try shooting after you train a particular bodypart and when you won't be hitting it again for a few days. For instance, you wouldn't want to shoot in your glutes the day before doing SLDL, or in your quads the day before squats, or your delts or bis the day before working them... rotate your sites. Try the 25 ga pins and try some site injections to see if you can rotate around and so avoid having to train a bodypart right after shooting into it.

IT WILL NOT CAUSE ANY DAMAGE to train in spite of prop pain. It just HURTS. So you could just buck up and do what you gotta do.

Inject slower, I find it better to inject into the muscle I'm about to work that day, or an hour before I train the muscle group. It doesnt get sore that quick, usually much worse the next morning, and I feel that the blood flow through the muscle helps spread the test a little and disperse some of the pain. I dont think I'd want to inject it into my muscle after it was trained, too much blood flow and pump. Thats just my thoughts.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    you sur eits the needle hurtin you and not the prop itself?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    From all I have heard, prop and winny are two of the most painful to shoot so you have a good combo going eod. I don't envy you right now.

I don't shoot winny cause of hairloss issues. Have you ever done EQ before?

Maybe next cycle teste/eq mix twice a week? I never have any pain, shoots quads then do squats next day easy.

Good luck and may you have painless injections!

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Draw it 20G or 21G and jab with 25G, INJECT slow and about a minute done.

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    I also would not go more than 2cc anywhere JMO.

Thread Information