Lacrosse8 is offline New Member

bad reaction with first time use need help football purposes

last summer i decided to try somethin other than creatine and used test and after a couple of weeks during my season my legs starting feeling sore and tired i went to the hopital and they said i had a reaction with my kidneys not being able to break down a chemical in my body, so i stopped but know a new season is approaching and i need to find something to improve my speed i was thinking decca would it be smart if i did so? what should i do
    thanks

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    What sort of test did you use - It's not gonna be the test that caused your probs, it'll be the attatched ester. Decca without test is a bad idea - just try a different ester of test.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    How about you stick with nothing? Personally I would rather keep my legs and well being then put a substance in my body that I will probably have a negative reaction too. But if you wanna be cool and be like professor X by all means take more roids.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    What sort of test did you use - It's not gonna be the test that caused your probs, it'll be the attatched ester. Decca without test is a bad idea - just try a different ester of test.
    I agree with duke. What type of test? Also like he said do not take deca with out test.

Thread Information