hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

Curt Schilling!?!?

Wtf i dotn knwo if you gusy listing to his speech today but he said in his speech quote ( i believe that we should do the same thing we did with the banning of tobacco product being advertised and do the same thing with supplements!!!! wtf thsi is getting out of hand i swear i wish i could go up in fron of the supreme court and tell them all the positive steroids can do if done in the right way this really pisses me off

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Schilling said that? That guy is a great pitcher, but he's also an out of control mouthpiece. He should stick to throwing baseballs.

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i have been watching the whole thing today on espn. it amazes me how clueless these people are when it comes to steroids .

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    I think we should invite all these people to come and join this board.

i feel the same way they need to get more info on this before they bash it i do believe steroids should not be in no sports because it dotn make it a level playing field and people shouldnt feel like they need to do it to catch up but besides that if soem one wants to improve the way they look let them god **** defenitly if they know what they are doing...

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    u guys may not agree and what not, but honestly i dont care. i aint gonna say anything negitive about ANYTHING Schilling says. He's a solider and right now after what i saw in the post season i am all positvie towards him and his opinions

No he is a warrior for what happend in the post season btu a stupid one!!! what the hell ban all advertisements for supplements coem on now that is just Dumb!!!

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    You know its rather funny to me, people want to talk **** on steroid users all the time. Calling us cheaters, juice heads, etc. These are usually the same people who's fatasses are going through the McDonalds drive through at 1 AM. Should we be looked down upon because we want to look good and we care about our bodies? I certainly dont think so. I remember when President Clinton was in office he used to jog to McDonalds every morning, maybe thats why he just went for bypass surgery on his heart. I think congress needs to start looking at the real issues in the country and one of those issues is called obesity. Yes I use AAS but I dont hurt anyone, I have never been arrested for anything that stems from the usage. I have heard of people who have been arrested for crimes they commited while on cocaine, meth, heroin, and other hard recreational drugs. So why is congress/media making such a big issues about the usage of AAS? I bet all the guys who are complaining about this are the same ones who carry man bags and spend 2 hours on there hair in the morning. All I gotta say is Im going to do whatever I want no matter what anyone says, as long as Im not hurting anyone then whats the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    u guys may not agree and what not, but honestly i dont care. i aint gonna say anything negitive about ANYTHING Schilling says. He's a solider and right now after what i saw in the post season i am all positvie towards him and his opinions
    Like I said earlier, great pitcher, but he should stick to baseball and not helping these clowns in congress with making ideas for new laws.

Mark McGuire just went up and he wont name names, now there's a stand-up guy. That's the kind of teamate you want to have.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=3...rugs_in_Sports

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Like I said earlier, great pitcher, but he should stick to baseball and not helping these clowns in congress with making ideas for new laws.
    schilling has a big mouth....and he is clearly worried juicers are going to hit his pitches over the green monsters....i bet he's on the juice, same with alot of pitchers

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Yah this sh*t is starting to piss me off too. I hear them all talking about how dangerous steroids are then that is all the public hears so everybody who does them gets a bad rap. If they actually knew that some people know what they are doing and take the proper precautions and don't abuse them, then they would have a different outlook on steroids, but that will never happen so we will just have to learn to deal with it the best we can.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    If I am a "cheater" and someday I'm making millions a year to play a sport I love, I could care less what they think. Not like there isn't ways to get around it.

This will all blow over. Hopefully we won't have any idiots come out and give names and make a bigger deal out of this.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Well he is a Red Sox

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CARNIVORE
    Well he is a Red Sox
    WHATS THAT MEAN !!!!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    schilling has a big mouth....and he is clearly worried juicers are going to hit his pitches over the green monsters....i bet he's on the juice, same with alot of pitchers

i would assume more pitchers then hitters since gear would help recovery faster

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i would assume more pitchers then hitters since gear would help recovery faster
    pitchers are on this board all the time inquiring about winstrol and its fast twitch muscle enhancing abilities

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    whether you agree with them or not both Schilling, and Mcguire are class acts

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    WHATS THAT MEAN !!!!

I'm from NY, you know what I mean. LOL

Thread Information