Thread: cypionate info

goku gt is offline Junior Member

cypionate info

IS this go for all CYPIONATE or just the MEXICO CYPIONATE

Cypionate

Generic Name: Testosterone Cypionate

Description:
    Testosterone cypionate is a long acting ester of testosterone which is increasingly difficult to find.
    Before the scheduling of anabolics in the U.S., this was the most common form of testosterone available to athletes.
    Cyp had gained a reputation as being slightly stronger than Enanthate and became the testosterone of choice for many.

Now that anabolics are controlled, this is an almost impossible find. In general,
    the only versions you'll find on the black market are Sten from Mexico, which contains 75mg cyp with 25 mg propionate along with some DHEA, and Testex from Leo in Spain which contains 250mg cypionate is a light resistant ampule.

All versions of Upjohn and Steris in multi-dose vials should be looked at with extreme caution as
    they are very difficult to get on the black market. Counterfeits are quite easy to obtain.
    Real Steris products have the inking STAMPED into the box and the labels cannot be removed from the bottle.
    Any variation of that is definitely counterfeit. A running dosage of test cypionate is generally
    in the range of 200-600mg per week. When this was available for $20 per10ml bottle, many users would take
    a whopping 2000mg per week. This kind of dosage however, is unsafe, generally not needed and in today's day and age
    too costly.

Usage:
    Average dose is 200 mg per week.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Usage:
    Average dose is 200 mg per week.

Yeah if your a pussy... my grandma does more that 200mg a week and she's beed dead since 94...

pretty much the same as enanthate ... and no its not hard to find...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    testosterone cypionate (depo test) is test cyp no matter where you are in the world. It is a compound with an ester attatched.

goku gt is offline Junior Member
    so i c and thanks smart a$$ ( 2K )

vinny_vegas is offline New Member
    from what I know test cyp and test enanthate are generally in the same price range. Maybe 20-30 bucks in difference. The test cyp usually being slighly more.
    I don't know what they mean by "hard to find." It seems readily available to most ppl i talk to and I think it comes from more places that just mexico.

Thread Information