cutmass is offline Junior Member

denkall test vs. tornel supertest250????????

i need opinions on these two products well actually just the denkall im on the supertest250 but planning on swithing it up a little when i throw in trenbol in the cycle with test and deca . i've heard good things bout denkall's test just wanted ur guys opinion

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    supertest250 is like sustanon , Denkall has s few different test products, none are anythink like sustanon/supertest250 , not better or worse per say... its just like comparing apples and oranges...

Denkall is a fine company, and I dont see a problem with any of thier products...

Niether....

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    out of those two i would go with Denkall, and they make T400 that has prop and enanthate and cyp. in it. Most complain about the pain though.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah I love supertest, but plan on trying denkalls 400 myself...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The supertest seems to be just fine...Denkall is a solid company as well though

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    out of those two i would go with Denkall, and they make T400 that has prop and enanthate and cyp. in it. Most complain about the pain though.
    Just cut it with injectable B12 and you will be fine. A lot of people complain about the pain in prop also taking just 50-75 mg eod. I take 125 mg ed and have no problem.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    Just cut it with injectable B12 and you will be fine. A lot of people complain about the pain in prop also taking just 50-75 mg eod. I take 125 mg ed and have no problem.
    i don't run it anymore, but i have never had the problem of pain when i did run it. I would cut it with EQ and never had any pain, but i do know many people that complain. They are just Pus***s. JK.

this is a quote out of anabolics2005:

the effects of test 400 would be similar to that of all testosterones. Testosterone is one of the best mass-building agents, so users can expect substantail gains with this product. Testosterone is also strongly estrogenic and androgenic however, so one should expect these gains to be accompanied by equally strong side effects. this includes water retention, possible fat increases and even gynecomastia is estrogenic levels to high, and and acne, oily skin and possible hair loss from the androgenic component of this steriod .

i kinda was thinking bout this but i dont want those side affects

Swellin Guest
    Supertest is known to be underdosed by about 30% of the stated amount. Tornell is junk. It will work, but it takes more of it because it is so underdosed.

As far as the sides you mentioned, they are the sides that CAN be prevalent with any testosterone administration. T400 has prop and would be best injected frequently. Go for some straight test e or test cyp. Supertest is like sust, but underdosed.

supertest is only $22 in mexico and it works good i like it buying more wont effect ur wallet. and what exactly is test e???????? and what does it do and what are its sides

and test cyp i dont really like it has i high water retentions im not looking for that kind of mass i want solid mass

Swellin Guest
    Test is test. The results and the sides are the same. The ester used seems to contribute to certain sides in certain people. You are not understanding the point here. All of the sides you mentioned are common with all types of test. Test cyp bloats some people while test e bloats others more. There are ancillaries that most of us use to combat many of these sides. If you will spend a little more time in the educational threads, I am certain that you can learn a great dewal about the sides and how to combat them.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Personally I think the super T is a cheap sus!!! But the denkal test is great!!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i got some denkall t400 and test cyp200, i mix them together and i havent had any pains yet, not even as bad as sust250 now that **** always hurts me!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i use t-400 every once in a while because you get alot of mgs for a cheap price. i pay $40 for a 10ml bottle and usually do around 1200mgs a week. ive always had good results with it and luckley i never had side effects.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    to me t400 sounds like the best value for money test you can get

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    Denkall and QV make the best vet grade stuff, with the exception of Denkall's d-bol...I've heard many times that this is crap. Their t-400 is supposedly top notch stuff, but is known to hurt so should be mixed with some other oil based AAS.
    I used tornel supertest my first cycle at 750mgs. a week and had excellent results (along with d-bol and deca ). Its known to be underdosed, but it's so cheap it can be easily made up for by taking more.

depending on price i might get the t400 im gonna need supply all the way up untill jan of next year doing 3 ccs a week so ima have to wait till i get there to see the price on it i know last time i went i got supertest250 for $22 a bottle u cant beat that u can afford to buy extra bottles for the underdosage

Thread Information