newguy is offline New Member

drinking or inj winny

how much potency do you loose if you drink winny opposed to inj.
    i don't want to be a pin cushion inj. every day so what wrong with drinking it. is it harder on your liver?
    thanx

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    rom the research ive done, i dont have facts to back this up except what ive read but drinking winny and tabs both hit the liver the same because they both have 17 aa in it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Same effects either way. Although this topic has been debated many times in the past I still say it does the same thing.

M

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    drink your winny.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    DO A SEARCH

1000fps is offline New Member
    If your winny is the injectable type--inject it.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No difference at all!!

Try this next time bro:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?s=

1000fps is offline New Member
    Pete my friend. I have read atleast 50 posts about this issue. All I see is speculation, No hard facts at all. Just peoples experience and no one ( or very few people ) do winny by it's self, at least they diet and workout like hell.
    I asked my source this question He is a life time body builder, a very serious dude. He said if you drink the injectable winny you will only see a fraction of it's effects.

No flame at all bro ( just me 2 cents )

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 1000fps
    No flame at all bro ( just me 2 cents )
    No flame taken .

I agree 100% that if you have the means, running winstrol with another drug is far better than winny by itself (even though you will still see results from a winny only cycle). And yes, some say that oral administration is not as effective as intra-muscular adminitartion....but others will disagree and say 6 of one, half dozen of the other. All I know is my first stack included injectable winstrol depot (great results!) and my 2nd cycle included the winstrol tabs and the results were equally as impressive. However, I'm not an expert. Anyway, not disagreeing with ya bro just giving my personal experience, and no flame on my behalf either.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    BigSus i was just reading the post where u were arguing with that wanna be black belt jiu jitsu dick and i just wanna state for the record..if your 255 lbs, i personally would watch wtf i said to you in person..so we're cool

viper is offline Member
    In the only study I have seen comparing oral and IM winstrol administration (abstract reproduced below) there is about a 25% advantage of IM over oral.....

Can J Vet Res 2000 Oct;64(4):246-8 The effect of stanozolol on 15nitrogen retention in the dog.

Olson ME, Morck DW, Quinn KB.

Animal Health Unit and Gastrointestinal Sciences, University of Calgary, Alberta. [email protected]

The objective of the study was to determine the influence of either oral or intramuscular administration of stanozolol on nitrogen retention in dogs by using a non-invasive 15N-amino acid tracer technique. Ten healthy, intact, adult male sled dogs received either stanozolol tablets, 2 mg/dog PO, q12h, for 25 days (Group 1, n = 5) or an intramuscular injection of 25 mg of stanozolol on Days 7, 14, 21, and 28 (Group 2, n = 5). A 15N amino acid (5.27 mmol) was infused intravenously into each dog on Day 0 (before stanozolol treatment) and on Day 31 (after stanozolol treatment). Urine was collected by catheterization from each animal 3 times daily for 3 consecutive days. The 15N-urea enrichment in urine was determined by high-resolution mass spectrometry and the total amount of urea in the urine was determined. Both oral and injectable stanozolol resulted in significant (P < 0.05) increases in amino acid nitrogen retention compared to pretreatment values. Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%. The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime. Stanozolol increases amino acid nitrogen retention in dogs, as has been previously observed in rats. This action of stanozolol may be beneficial in dogs under stress of surgical trauma and chronic disease.

this is the only scientific study i have seen, but it seems to say to me that the injection route has a definite advantage....viper

Thread Information